**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5* storm vs psylocke

Whos best to upgrade. None duped

5* storm vs psylocke 48 votes

Psylocke 5*
64%
CoatHang3rJh_DezMegaSkater67LosspikadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpJones979Alpha07Jim0172NEO_mr_AndersonSpiritOfVengeanceSuperSam57Hammerbro_64CaptainDonissamaf80MelkerlanneroPeterQuillscience22NamelezKobster84 31 votes
Storm
35%
Spity68IrakliIron_SkywalkerPanchulon21Jackbrooks2580jilanibuxXxLoganTDCxXTriasEUboss0600skullduggery72JOJOHARANerds_galoreInfineightab28pMbizzThanos_CarMaatttyy 17 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Storm
    Psylocke is kinda complex and confusing. She isn't that good and kinda forgotten in a way. Storms sp2 is very good and she's easier to understand.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Storm
    Both need awakening to be good, storm has great damage when awakened, psylocke great power control, wait to see who else you get it if you dupe one of them. My storm is sig 160 and can do great damage and the stuns come in handy.
  • Pete4ever_khanPete4ever_khan Posts: 193
    Psylocke 5*
    Dam. Thats insightful. Im gonna have to g9 with her
    Psylocke 5*
    Many tnx
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Psylocke 5*
    That was a hard choice for me. My first two 4* muties were these ladies.

On one side you have one of the best power controller in this game -
    Psylocke is incredible, even unduped. She do great damage. She's the one that helped me pass DP in RTL.

On the other side, you have one of the biggest energy damage in this game -
    Storm is great, but, need to be duped to be at her best. The higher the opponent's power, the more damage you do.
    Try a SP3 when the opponent is full power and you'll see.

IMO, it's a tie, but, I've picked Psylocke because of her utility and synergy with AA, who is one of the top mutie.
    Psylocke 5*
    Maaaaaany tnx . Will do a try out with storm
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Psylocke 5*
    storm needs her dupe to do damage and has nothing but damage. psylock is somewhat difficult to play and imo worse than magik for power control, but she is ok
  • ZaptosdakingZaptosdaking Posts: 65
    Psylocke 5*
    Storm is weird
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    Psylocke 5*
    Go for Psylocke 5*

Check out this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1F3dyizj_c