**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow a game stopped cheating....you have an extra 50$ from me,..

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I'm gonna spend another 50$ just cause of this. Hats of to you guys .... I'm new here and any game that did this is the first I have experienced that did the right thing so I'll spend my money to support your decision...

It's a risk and I support you in doing right by the players and fans of marvel...

N

Comments

• Options
    KillerDynastyKillerDynasty Posts: 74
    edited July 2017
    trust me they don't ban the big spenders. lol the selective decision.
  • Options
    Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    Cheaters don't spend. The reason Kabam "doesn't ban big spenders" is because those who spend on the game have most likely have the resources they need for continued advancement.
  • Options
    Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Cheaters don't spend. The reason Kabam "doesn't ban big spenders" is because those who spend on the game have most likely have the resources they need for continued advancement.

Agreed with you. Most cheaters hacks because they dont have the money to spend like the big spenders
  • Options
    HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★

Not entirely true. There are big spenders that will share accounts for alliance events like wars and quests. But I agree, most people using hacks are doing it so they don't have to spend money.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Not entirely true. There are big spenders that will share accounts for alliance events like wars and quests. But I agree, most people using hacks are doing it so they don't have to spend money.

That is also cheating. Having multiple people gaining the Rewards that one person should gain is an unfair advantage.
  • Options
    Kosmo139Kosmo139 Posts: 11
    Kabam nunca usei rack nem algo do tipo minha conta foi banida já fás mas de dois anos q jogo já gastei até dinheiro com esse jogo peço q vc revejam análise bem pq isso pode da até processo repetido nunca usei racher mal consigo terminar o modo Mestre peço resposta
    Email cosmodelimasantos@gmail.com
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    The big spenders that suck pay people to finish quests lol
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    No I'm saying kudos I'll buy some stuff in game to support the decision of kabaam to do the right thing.

I'm voting with my wallet to support this decision.

Or... you could just post how pleased you are at what Kabam have done and keep your money, unless a sweet deal drops.

• Options
    geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    I 100% agree with this post. I'm going to buy a unit package I don't even need
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    If they put the 4 star awakening gem in the store again, I will spend $50 too! :) gg Kabam!
  • Options
    geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    I'll buy extra if you find a way to shut down godisagamer completely @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    geoff78 wrote: »
    I'll buy extra if you find a way to shut down godisagamer completely @Kabam Miike

he will just start a new account from a new email address from a new device, it's not that easy
  • Options
    Why support a game that punishes cheaters but cheats it's players as well