**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dear Lord I can't dupe a 5*

It's been quite some time since I started playing the game. Sad to say I have 25ish 5* champions to show for all my time, but somehow I can't dupe anyone. My only fear is that my first dupe is going to make me so utterly depressed. By greatest hope is to dupe Ghost. Fingers crossed guys.

Who was your first dupe?

Comments

• DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    My first duped 5* was juggy 😂
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I got 37 5* with half of them are duped and some of them multiple times. Kinda prefer getting more champs as I do a lot of arena.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    My first dupe was my first 5* - Storm

I duped her on my 18th crystal.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Oh and my first dupe was Magik. 1st and 4th crystals. Lucky.
  • Ant Man, who was also my 1st 4* dupe. FML
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    21 crystals and stull no dupe (apart from SL from gwenpool cin crystal)...hoping to keep it like that till 30 champs as i do arena
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Captain Marvel was mines...
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    1st dupe was Star lord..
    3rd and 7th basic
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I share the luck of OP. I have 35 5 stars. Only 2 dupes. 1st being storm who was also my 1st 5 star and I think 19th crystal again then it was LC. Rest all undupes. Good lord help my luck.
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Blade first and second crystals
    IDK but id rather have new champs than dupes till at last i hit 40-50 5*
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Be grateful, I've duped Groot 4 times.
    I seem to get all the rubbish duped, Groot, punisher 2099, ant man, king Groot, Karnak, IM, IP, VP, Falcon.

My only good awakened 5* are SL that I saved the tech gem from 12.0 compensation for over a year and AA
    The_One wrote: »
    Be grateful, I've duped Groot 4 times.
    I seem to get all the rubbish duped, Groot, punisher 2099, ant man, king Groot, Karnak, IM, IP, VP, Falcon.

My only good awakened 5* are SL that I saved the tech gem from 12.0 compensation for over a year and AA

so technically only AA which is great for questing but that SL is beast for content clearing
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    My first 5 star dupe was either classic spidey of Hawkeye, I can't remember which came first.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Pulled AA on my 4th crystal, duped him on the 6th one
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Only dupe 5* Iron Fist 😎
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    IP first and 3rd crystal. Still complaining ??
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Red Cyclops, then red cyclops again, I think it was red cyclops after that 1, could be I pulled red cyclops again with the crystal that followed......yeah I duped him a lot, superawesome you know, he absolutely rules (I just don’t get those rules, could be me though).

I also duped a lot of other 5*’s (some I was extremely happy with, others....well not so much), just have patience, those dupes will come.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    1 crystal = magik
    2nd crystal = magik
    :)
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    ultron captain marvel Rocket Racoon, og spidey and thor rags

ive manged to awaken blade with the gem deal
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I don’t have many five stars, so it should be unlikely I dupe one, but instead I have three duped champions and only about 20 5* so...when I open basics I really shouldn’t get BPCW again
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    First - Red Cyclops
    Second - Rhino
    and guess what,
    Third was Ronan

Long before i startet my Rol Run...
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    First dupe was Thor Ragnarok as well as duping my 4 star Thor Ragnarok from a premium. There goes all my luck
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    my first dup was spiderman classic
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Lol. At first glance this looks like a 5* al dupe brag post. Had to do a double take.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    First and only 5* dupe has been spidergwen...I'll let myself out
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Sometimes dupping is pretty sad. A few days ago I bought the $70 awakening crystal and wanted a mutant but got a tech. No biggie since I also didn’t mind awakening Starky. Last night i open a 5* crystal and you guessed it. Got Starky 🤦‍♂️
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    20 n still no dupe fml
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    Strikerrx8 wrote: »
    20 n still no dupe fml

damn its you again...ffs