**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Potion Combinations, Good idea? (VOTE so kabam notices)

CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I just recently became uncollected and earlier today I saw a post that caught my eye. It mentioned how there used to be events where some lower level potions could be combined to form the next level up. With Act 6 coming out and the game progressing L1 and really even L2 health pots are pretty worthless. The question is do you think this is a good idea and something we should implore Kabam to implement, improving our game. If so what would the price be? Curious what the community thinks.

Perhaps this could even scale with the newly implemented titles. Act 2 completion let’s you convert 1 to 2, act 3 allows 2 to 3 conversion, act 4 allows 3-4 conversion, uncollected allows 4-5 conversion?

Potion Combinations, Good idea? (VOTE so kabam notices) 22 votes

Yes it’s a good idea. 3 pots for the next level up
59%
Jh_DezVuDahJohnyzeroOnmixChampioncriticBlackluster_6zeezee57Coyote08FhfjghhggggjfhfjgWebby72Wakanda4Ever278AngusMac279Bendude1000 13 votes
Yes it’s a good idea. 3 pots + gold could be spent in a “potion converter” for next level up
18%
CainThatOneMasterGamerTheSpicyKnightУтилита 4 votes
Yes it’s a good idea. 5 pots for the next level up
4%
Sceptilemaniac 1 vote
No, this is a bad idea and shouldn’t be implemented
0%
No, Kabam will never do this and you have wasted everyone’s time with your lengthy poll descriptions
18%
OKAYGangAddyosNairvehlJayCee 4 votes

Comments

• CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Yes it’s a good idea. 3 pots + gold could be spent in a “potion converter” for next level up
    Hey everyone get out there and vote 😂
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Kabam has already implemented this before.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    No, Kabam will never do this and you have wasted everyone’s time with your lengthy poll descriptions
    It's not a horrible idea but people have been asking for an overhaul on potions since before 5* and 6* champs even existed. The best and most logical solution would be to make all potions percentage based instead of fixed numerical values so that they automatically scale for whatever champ you decide to use them on. Kabam won't do it because they are greedy. I don't see them doing this either.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    I didn’t even bother reading the description
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Or even if we could combine some to make team pots. I mean damn lol. If people have been asking for overhaul this really doesn’t seem game breaking.
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    I agree with @OKAYGang .
  • Yes it’s a good idea. 3 pots for the next level up
    Didn’t read, just voted on the first one, hope it helped😂👍🏻
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Yes it’s a good idea. 3 pots for the next level up
    I also unofficially vote for the last one