**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dear Lord I can't dupe a 5*

2»

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    First 5* was magik, and it was my first true dupe

I used a gem on storm(I hate keeping stuff for **** I won’t ever get)
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Red Cyclops, then red cyclops again, I think it was red cyclops after that 1, could be I pulled red cyclops again with the crystal that followed......yeah I duped him a lot, superawesome you know, he absolutely rules (I just don’t get those rules, could be me though).

I also duped a lot of other 5*’s (some I was extremely happy with, others....well not so much), just have patience, those dupes will come.

Props for not using the word "effective" in that post.

You have more restraint than me.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    My first and only dupe till date is my Archangel.1 basic and 1 featured
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    still havnt duped any of my trash 5*s(except for gr, hes not trash. want him duped so badly)
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    First dupe was void in my 9th crystal, after pulling him in my 8th
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited November 2018
    I have only 15 five stars ,My first dupe was Ultron couple of days ago I complete symbiote difficulty and opened featured Crystal damn Ultron again over all I duped him 5 times.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I was at about 20 or 21 before I got a Dup. Rhino. Still my only one. RNGesus either wants me to build a diverse Roster, or hates me. Lol.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Haminflomo wrote: »
    Red Cyclops, then red cyclops again, I think it was red cyclops after that 1, could be I pulled red cyclops again with the crystal that followed......yeah I duped him a lot, superawesome you know, he absolutely rules (I just don’t get those rules, could be me though).

I also duped a lot of other 5*’s (some I was extremely happy with, others....well not so much), just have patience, those dupes will come.

Props for not using the word "effective" in that post.

You have more restraint than me.

You know what the real sad thing is........for a while (a long time ago) I had him as a 4/55 (thank whoever for last years rdt) and I placed him on aw defense: he usually scored between 6 and 12 defender kills.....still not going to use that word though....

• I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one here who suffers horrendous luck when it comes to duping 5* players. Half of mine are pretty good (Starky, NC, SL, SM Classic, Nebula (?), Wasp (?), Beast (?), and then I have IP, IF, Hulkbuster, Elektra, Juggs, Rhino, Hulk, and Gambit who all aren't pretty good to be nice about it.

At this point, I'd be happy if I was able to dupe any of them, good or not. By the way, what's up with you all out there who dupe on consecutive crystals or within only two or three crystals? I think that this game has become sentient and wants to watch me whine about pulling bad 4* and 5* players.

As much as I love this game, I hate it too.....