**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Never grind again thanks to RNG. What’s your worst story?

Wow. I’m flabbergasted. I spent a month grinding heroic, master, epic, and symbiote event quests. I’m a mediocre free player but I had saved up 2700 units and spent 1500 or so of them grinding out full exploration. It seemed like a good way to get catalysts, shards, etc to progress in the game. I earned enough five star shards for a crystal last week and earned a featured five star crystal just now. I wasn’t expecting to get domino or ghost rider out of either - but I ended up with Loki out of the general and Iron Patriot out of the featured. Completely useless champs not even worthy of leveling up to 1/25.

Never again. Crazy thing is - if I had gotten a god tier champ I would probably grind every event. At least I got a four star ghost rider (my first) and some tier 4 catalysts as a consolation prize, but what a waste of time, units, and effort.

What’s the most fruitless grind you ever did?

Comments

• Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    About 90% of grinds end in disappointment
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I agree with @Rajuteda
    Loki is useful, very useful. So underrated.
    With all the champs that have buff, Loki, is feasting on them.
    Try him against Venom, Hype, Medusa, Heimdall, etc...
    I'm having fun stealing Luke Cage's indestructible or Juggy's unstoppable.
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments on Loki. Still - I’m sitting at 17 five star heroes - nearly 2/3 of which are completely useless for offense or defense. And the best 3 I have are all part of the same class. Only good news is I’m not wasting resorurces ranking them! Haha. Anyone have a worst first 17?a2y9is3mz7qi.png
  • Options
    bi1typxcgvql.png
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    I am not sure what you're complaining about and why are you spending units on completing event quests?

You've got Gwenpool, Ultron, Killmonger, Beast, Star Lord and Elektra, that's a full team right there of top champs. I haven't even looked at the rest of your 5* champs.

You really need to know the champs better I guess.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,250 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Um....GP, Elektra, CM, Wasp, KM, Loki, even Vulture....all pretty useful. Venompool eats Buffs and has Heal Block and decent Bleed.