**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fighting AW out of tier

In the AW war room it says we’re in tier 6 but when I started fighting I realized that the opponent was bleed immune. It actually took me two fights to realize. I fought Loki with blade and the fight was so fast I didn’t pick it up but I sure noticed with spidey on the next node. Totally caught me off guard. How is that?

Comments

• Kabam can you please comment
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Its possible the alliance you are fighting is tier 5. The game supposedly randomly chooses which map you would use.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Its possible the alliance you are fighting is tier 5. The game supposedly randomly chooses which map you would use.

In my experience, it always chooses the harder map.

I've seen it choose the easier map in wars I've been in, but theres been some miscommunication posts where it seems like something else is going on. It doesn't seem to be simply "it chooses one" so I added "supposedly"
  • That’s what happened I checked their ally. They shouldn’t do that for tier 5&6 they’re completely different maps.
    @Inigomontoya317 Theres a lot of tiers like that. what that means is that you guys are close to being in tier 5.
  • We just dropped from there, it just threw me off guard.