**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can anyone confirm date that aw goes back to normal?

The global immune to bleed buff makes half of our rosters useless in aw. Yes blade, but AA and others as well. And plenty of people still use their symbiotes in aw so the effort didn’t mean anything.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Its just for this season.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    The Node will last for the Season. As for the Sym, he's being Deranked to sell tomorrow.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Kdog76 wrote: »
    The global immune to bleed buff makes half of our rosters useless in aw. Yes blade, but AA and others as well. And plenty of people still use their symbiotes in aw so the effort didn’t mean anything.

Half of your roster are bleeders?
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    And define "normal"

Since they more or less said that this season and the next two WILL have global nodes(since they said bleed immune won't be returning for season 6 and 7)
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »
    And define "normal"

Since they more or less said that this season and the next two WILL have global nodes(since they said bleed immune won't be returning for season 6 and 7)

Globals will be in AW for the time being but there will be different nodes each season getting to the point where alliances pick theircown globals.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Half of rosters, “read blade”. Maybe Archangel or Gwenpool. Frankly im loving it, makes my magik so much more usable
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2018
    There’s always going to be a global buff for defenders and attackers. It will just change each season
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Smash wrote: »

I haven’t counted how many bleed vs no....either way it limits who we can bring which Makes aw less fun.

• Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Vegeta9000 wrote: »
    Half of rosters, “read blade”. Maybe Archangel or Gwenpool. Frankly im loving it, makes my magik so much more usable

Blade wipes out magik either way.

Cap IW, carnage, venom, km, WS, guilly, HE....all good champs that have less ability or made one dimensional or worse by this. And they just buffed carnage and venom.

Blade is overused but plenty of others affected.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »

I haven’t counted how many bleed vs no....either way it limits who we can bring which Makes aw less fun.

It’s another challenge that I don’t mind because everyone is at a level playing field. I was effected by bleed immune pretty bad because my top champ (Sabretooth) can’t deal bleed anymore but I still don’t mind as it’s temporary and next season it will be something else.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Could you imagine if they did a global node like act 5.3 for war. So all but x class have 50% reduced damage or maybe a season where you can only bring x class attackers. Careful or this could get ridiculous fast