**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We should be given a symbiotic crystal for the symbioid

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
Depending on the rank of your symbioid, we should be given a crystal that includes the following champs:
  • Venom
  • Carnage
  • Sym. Spidey
  • Agent Venom
  • Sym. Supreme

To make things even more fair for the player, your symbioid’s rank should determine the crystal
  • Rank 1 symbioid will reward a guaranteed 2 star
  • Rank 2 symbioid will reward a guaranteed 3 star
  • Rank 3 symbioid will reward a guaranteed 4 star
  • Rank 4 symbioid will reward a guaranteed 5 star
  • Rank 5 symbioid will reward a guaranteed 5 star, with the chance at a 6 star

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS

Comments

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    R5 only 5*, or 4* with chance of 5*
    R4 should only be 4*
    R3 should be 3* with chancs of 4*
    R2 3*
    R1 2*
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Ha, you only get a title, because that's it. I posted, and got laughed at, so don't think Kabam will ever do this.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
      To make things even more fair for the player, your symbioid’s rank should determine the crystal
    • Rank 1 symbioid will reward a guaranteed 2 star
    • Rank 2 symbioid will reward a guaranteed 3 star
    • Rank 3 symbioid will reward a guaranteed 4 star
    • Rank 4 symbioid will reward a guaranteed 5 star
    • Rank 5 symbioid will reward a guaranteed 5 star, with the chance at a 6 star

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS

No. Way too op. Especially for rank 5.

Your probably right

That’s being too generous for Kabam. Like the idea though. What they would do is turn it in for a chance at 2-5 star at all the ranks. Then the crystal will say increased chance for a 5 star when it’s really it’s not and it will be a 0.91 percent chance at that 5 star. That’s what Kabam would do for ya.

Then again, they are taking away most people’s best champion.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    What did you expect? It was a gift, which made EQ much easier to complete and earn the Resources to Rank him. Along with the Rewards.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    he was made to be your best champ for a reason. for you to get better rewards already
    edited November 2018
    Ha, you only get a title, because that's it. I posted, and got laughed at, so don't think Kabam will ever do this.

You guys have to sell your Summoned Symbioid? Oh, he was your top champ at 10,000+ rating? Here’s a TITLE. GO F#$@ YOURSELF.

It’s a free champ, I’ve seen so many posts from you. All you do is whine, you didn’t have to spend resources to rank him up and you get free rewards that you wouldn’t have gotten without him

You have a point about the free rewards, but it’s literally just a suggestion. I’m suggesting an extra gift instead of a title, yes it could be lowered but man you contribute to the toxicity of the forums
    What did you expect? It was a gift, which made EQ much easier to complete and earn the Resources to Rank him. Along with the Rewards.

I agree, maybe the symbioite could be ranked down but we can still keep him if we see another event like this? Just an idea.
    I wasn't really dogging on you. Just wanted to point out the fact that he was just loaner for the month. The Rewards we earned with him were what we got for him. The Title is just a keepsake.
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245

You guys have to sell your Summoned Symbioid? Oh, he was your top champ at 10,000+ rating? Here’s a TITLE. GO F#$@ YOURSELF.

It’s a free champ, I’ve seen so many posts from you. All you do is whine, you didn’t have to spend resources to rank him up and you get free rewards that you wouldn’t have gotten without him

You have a point about the free rewards, but it’s literally just a suggestion. I’m suggesting an extra composition instead of a title, yes it could be lowered but man you contribute to the toxicity of the forums
    Compensation means something went wrong.
    Symbiote difficulty was the “compensation”

You have a point about the free rewards, but it’s literally just a suggestion. I’m suggesting an extra composition instead of a title, yes it could be lowered but man you contribute to the toxicity of the forums
    Compensation means something went wrong.
    Symbiote difficulty was the “compensation”

Oh, I didn’t know symbioite difficulty was a composition. Thought it was planned from the start. Thanks for the insight
    I wasn't really dogging on you. Just wanted to point out the fact that he was just loaner for the month. The Rewards we earned with him were what we got for him. The Title is just a keepsake.

I totally understand, you guys pointed out really important things I wasn’t seeing.
    All that being said, I wish he was down ranked and we kept the 1*. Not for any future event, just to keep as a 1*
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    All that being said, I wish he was down ranked and we kept the 1*. Not for any future event, just to keep as a 1*

Would be nice for the memories :smile:
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So, after getting a basically free 5* featured hero crystal, you’d like another free 5*...........it was fun, just let the little critter go and focus on the next eq (or something) which is just around the corner.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS

Here's my thoughts: you are high.

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★

I was under the impression from the email yesterday that this is what was going to happen, with the option to sell him if you don't want to keep him. Did I read that wrong?
    Carames wrote: »

I was under the impression from the email yesterday that this is what was going to happen, with the option to sell him if you don't want to keep him. Did I read that wrong?

No, he'll be Deranked in the meantime to allow people to sell him.
    So, after getting a basically free 5* featured hero crystal, you’d like another free 5*...........it was fun, just let the little critter go and focus on the next eq (or something) which is just around the corner.

Read my responses bud
    Spoiler: here's the deal.
    Say you head on over to the car dealer to pick out a used or sensible mid-tier sedan. Dealer steers you over to the Bugatti Chiron and says Try it for a month, before you commit to a car. That's the R5 Sym with the 6 star stats. Once you've had a taste, it's real hard to go back to your honda civic, or in some cases, the bus. That's when you say I Need That Six Star Flavor Take My Money Kabam!
    Brilliant.

So basically yeah
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    R5 only 5*, or 4* with chance of 5*
    R4 should only be 4*
    R3 should be 3* with chancs of 4*
    R2 3*
    R1 2*

This is perfect
  • Agent_OnionAgent_Onion Posts: 5
    I feel like it's a punishment to those who spent the extra resources and energy to do the quests required to rank up their symbioid and in return they get a few thousand extra gold. It would of been way more beneficial to of worked on Act 5 instead last month. WORST MONTHY EVER that punishes those who tried those insane levels.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    So let me get this straight. They gave him to you for free. You were able to plow through a special mode for the month and get a feature 5* crystal. And now you want more free stuff?
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    They give gold
    Rank 4 80,000
    Rank 5 100,000
    Witch to me seems far as they gave him to us to begin with.
    @MrBanks
  • Agent_OnionAgent_Onion Posts: 5
    You make some good points. Just bitter that my little bother who basically blew of most of the monthly gets the same title and almost the same gold as me.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Raganator wrote: »
    So let me get this straight. They gave him to you for free. You were able to plow through a special mode for the month and get a feature 5* crystal. And now you want more free stuff?
    So let me get this straight. You helped revive a dead post for no reason because I replied to everyone on this thread. This fool...

Actually no. Agent Onion revived it. First I saw of it. I guess that is some type of aid or assistance in reviving a thread? Also, you post specifically says "tell me your thoughts". This fool....
    You make some good points. Just bitter that my little bother who basically blew of most of the monthly gets the same title and almost the same gold as me.

but he doesnt get the same quest rewards because he didnt do them