**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ægon and The Champion

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
This new event quest looks cool... so by now
some of you may have completed either heroic, master or uncollected. Is there anyone I need to watch out for while running into different champs I know for sure the bosses in chapter 3.1 and 3.2. Any nodes I need to be careful on? Any input will be appreciated. And also how was the experience doing this new event?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I finished exploring 3.1 and 3.2 in uncollected. Both bosses fairly difficult if you're not prepared.

Aegon - 4* AA melts him. mine was r5 and occasionally didn't get good RNG. Try him a few times if you have to, but he gets harder with every death. Energy refills are cheaper than revives.

Champion - Blade triggered danger sense when I had GR with me. I didn't try without GR. The text pops up for the champion before he goes unstoppable, but its quick and he can interrupt your combo.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    My team is rank 5 awakened stark spidey, ghost rider, medusa, sabertooth and a rank 3 unawakened gwenpool, should i go for them?
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    fighting Aegon and the Champion i mean
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    My team is rank 5 awakened stark spidey, ghost rider, medusa, sabertooth and a rank 3 unawakened gwenpool, should i go for them?

You have no one who can beat ægon
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Aegon tenacity is bugged and doesnt work like other champions tenacity
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    Midnite93 wrote: »
    @Kirklin Will a heal block champ help?

I only have a 3* AA and I haven't found anyone else I can beat him with. The healing isn't the main problem
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I usually have no problem beating the event quest, but the champion is way too powerful. And me not having AA makes this even harder. Regen is out of control.