**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

blood and venom Legends run

Comments

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    GeekArts wrote: »

Thanks but was trying to find when we have legends run until. Opted to pass on this month with such low times but damn that maxed out Sym puts in some work on his own. I ran him with wolverine, magneto, blue cyclops, and old man Logan. Swept through it all

The only thing I remember reading was that it needed to be done within the first 2 weeks. I’m guessing that the 14th would’ve been the cutoff? [/quote]

Tomorrow I belive... they said 17th in their post
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I’m surprised no one has run it with r5 symbioid full boosts and suicides. Hmmm....

I mean, power start one boost and critical bleed boost would guaranteed get everything in heroic/master in less than 5 hits.
  • Mitchell35 wrote: »
    I’m surprised no one has run it with r5 symbioid full boosts and suicides. Hmmm....

I mean, power start one boost and critical bleed boost would guaranteed get everything in heroic/master in less than 5 hits.

Someone mentioned their friend tried him out and got under 3:10 or something. Not a bad idea.
  • Mitchell35 wrote: »

I did it just now and got 03:20 hrs. I ran him with Venom, Hawkeye, Spydi and Morales for attack boosts, also full suicide. I probably should have run him with mutant crit team.

It's a pain, though, to keep track of all the boosts, because some only run for 10min, hehe.
    9qxqaz8s9jfb.png

I thought my time wasn't too bad, but reading other times here makes me feel depressed. :/
  • It was 3: 11, but is it possible to take a title?
    Well its over now... Anyone else got times to report?
  • 3:41.08 lol, so i dunno , fingers crossed...
  • Bronc0_Bronc0_ Posts: 19
    3:24 with Sparky and full suicides.
  • ZeeMZeeM Posts: 4
    What date the results are going to be out?
  • ronn23ronn23 Posts: 13
    Damn symbiod can make this one run so easy and fast hoping less symbiod user into this one hehehe goodluck to us...now we have to wait for two weeks or more for the result
  • 3:24 with Blade. Very weak run. Could have done it 10 min faster. Hopefully it’s still enough 😬
  • CycobillyCycobilly Posts: 23
    3:10, full suicides, maxed bleed, assassin. Mutant crit team with symbioid. Used 30/20 boosts whole time and a few symbioid boosts for last few levels. Froze twice and had a few spots I could’ve done better. iPhone XS Max. Since I can’t seem to pull blade, sparky or Corvus I hope this time does it.
  • fuUfuU Posts: 3
    on which date the best 100 times release for venom Event?
    Not til next month sometime
  • MegleMegle Posts: 18
    Does anyone know where are times for symbiote difficulty?
  • I ended up with 3:22 with Sparky + mutant team + suicides and boosts. Game restarted twice randomly so logging back in cost about 4-5min. Also played on the XS Max.
    Usually doesn’t come out until around the 5th of the following month.
    Megle wrote: »
    Does anyone know where are times for symbiote difficulty?

• V_BlazerV_Blazer Posts: 13
    I was sure that in my first run for Legend title i could get it. I made 3:27min and thinking that titile would be mine. But watching other results, i think i wont get it :(
  • V_Blazer wrote: »
    I was sure that in my first run for Legend title i could get it. I made 3:27min and thinking that titile would be mine. But watching other results, i think i wont get it :(

Don’t lose faith. You might still have a chance bro.
  • MegleMegle Posts: 18
    Are they planning to post results?
  • Megle wrote: »
    Are they planning to post results?

They do post but since only after the new monthly EQ starts. Current one ends in about 3 days so we’ll see. Hopefully soon
  • What is taking so long for Kabam to release the result? Really eager to know the outcome.
  • JaviNeto44JaviNeto44 Posts: 6
    So did any of you get your tag and my not having heard mean I didn’t get it? Or they just slow this month?
    JaviNeto44 wrote: »
    So did any of you get your tag and my not having heard mean I didn’t get it? Or they just slow this month?

Results haven't come out yet. I know someone who said they got their title around 48 hours after the event quest ended.
  • This time around a bit slow I reckon.
  • Any idea what is the usual date actually?
    Good to hear, there might still be hope.
  • Though I’m pretty sure I’m not getting.. lol..
    Though I’m pretty sure I’m not getting.. lol..
    JaviNeto44 wrote: »
    Good to hear, there might still be hope.

What are both of your times?
    3:29:25