**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reduce the Energy Cost [Edited by Mod for Clarity]

Rich_P90Rich_P90 Posts: 39
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I really do enjoy this game, but I am getting sick of spending so much money for nothing!!
My 1st suggestion would be to speed up the time it takes for your energy to refill to at least 1 or even 2 minutes per bar. 8 minutes is ridiculous and take roughly 6 hours to refill completely. FORCING us to buy energy which again is not cheap. Bringing me to my 2nd suggestion.
Either A. Make units cheaper or B. Make unit purchases cheaper i.e the cost of energy/health or C. Make it possible to EARN units in game.
It costs £28.99 for 850 units, which is supposed to be the most popular deal. For 850 units, you can refill your energy 28 times. Which might get you through 1 difficulty of a questline. If you don't spend any on health. Also, these "special offers" that pop up from time to time, seem pretty good at the time because it's probably something that you want or need, and because it's only available for an hour, you buy more units because they are in fact OVERPRICED. Some of them can cost 1000s of units which would cost the customer at least £100!
I mean, come on guys, I've spent 100s on this game, and I hate to think the amount of people who have spent the same as me or probably more! You guy are earning so much money from this game it's not even funny, and you're doing it by praying on people's passion for gaming. I mean why are we spending so much money on a game played on your phone?! You can buy games for consoles for £50 brand new and not have to spend a single penny to be able to actually play it, but this game FORCES you to pay to he able to progress!

Comments

• Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited November 2018
    I agree with shortening the refresh time on energy or have separate energy for story mode/EQ quests, etc...however, with that being said, you can literally earn units everywhere throughout the game, rewards, milestones, arena, event quests, etc...so if you're actually spending time completing content, you should be able to earn enough units to get energy refills without having to spend real cash..

Even if you do arena just for milestones for the units, you earn BCs which in turn you can buy arena crystals which yield even more units..so the units are there to earn, you just have to put in a little work to get them

Here's a video from Seatin explaining how you can earn units in the game
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=G2symHdyskA

And here's one from Brian Grant
    https://reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7hejnc/unit_farming_guide_7000_units_per_month/
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Just play arena nonstop for 6 months...reach 10k units...energy problem solved for life