**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

REDO?

Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
edited November 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
I started a new account, and since then I've accumulated over 10 Skill champions. I'm starting to get really freaking frustrated with these crystal drops.

PROPOSITION: Crystal Re-Spin System!!

Myself, I'm tired of getting skill champs, so this system would take the champ back, and allow me a re-spin for a new champion. The champion will be anything that's not whatever class the last champ you pulled from that crystal. An you can only get 1 REDO every 24 hours!!

Comments

• Chubs2XChubs2X Posts: 61
    👀
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    And what if you respin a skill you don't want and get the same one. Just a bad idea.
  • NairvehlNairvehl Posts: 111
    And what if you respin a skill you don't want and get the same one. Just a bad idea.

OP stated that it will be a different class, leaving out good champs from that class entirely.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    haha, they will want all 10 back, then maybe you get ONE spin.
  • mrcyrclemrcyrcle Posts: 87
    1 every 24 hours would be way too much you could basically just respin your 5* crystal of you get like a Groot or something.
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Nope. People who have been playing for years will have gone through a whole lot with RNG. If they had this, it’d be at the start of the game. Not something they would introduce years later. Once every 24 hrs is a bit much anyway, if (against all odds) Kabam does add this, it would probably have a week long cooldown.