**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

how to beat the champion?

VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
got through aegon really easy with quake and now im facing the champion. any tips/advice/who to use?

Comments

• PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    edited November 2018
    Ive only done master so far. Dr. Voodoo wrecks him. His specials are very easy to evade.
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    Blade
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Literally any champion that exists.

Quake works really well. His fury allows him tear through parry and badly timed blocks pretty fast (not nearly as fast as Æ) so as long as you’re aware of his unstoppable every 13 secs and avoid his specials (REALLY EASY) and play keep away when his fury is up you’ll do fine. I’m actually making him sound really complicated but it’s really simple.

Look at his spotlight and try not to use one of the 12 champs listed as it makes his unstoppable and fury trigger a bit faster each time but still super easy
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    CAIW was my best against him.....
    does really well to handle his block damage so you can parry him alot and block without taking too much damage.
    u dont need to worry bout his unstoppable.
    and his sp2 does a whole tonne of damage.

just got through uncollected eq and i used 1 revive against the champion cus i messed up otherwise no items used for the quest.
    i am very confident next time i face the champion i can solo him with CAIW
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    CAIW and DrVoodoo is best options imo. Though it still took me a revive to go through him first time in UC.
    I heard you can use AA as well.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    i used quake again. way easier than aegon. thanks guys.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    I’m just glad aa wrecked the uc last couple bosses. If he hadn’t of been mvp this event, I would of been even more upset about his war uselessness.

So if you have aa, use him.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Hood works well with his stagger, and symbiot supreme is even more effective.