**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Ally

Looking Ally info aboy me
IGN: Scubá Stevé
Rating:310k
Experience:AQ 55533 and War.

Comments

• amexamex Posts: 15
    8cydyj59gmwr.jpg
    mm7r4aogy01t.jpg
    cx5k2frvjehz.jpg
    rxfc1dz981vl.jpg
  • SinnurSinnur Posts: 25
    Add me on line. jts1985
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    If you're still looking for Alliance, here's my proposal.
    We are always focusing on AW and AQ.
    24/7 Active Group.
    We are Grinder Also.
    Currently We Are On Silver 1 This Season And We Make Sure You Are Also Getting Into It.
    Search For Blackhand tag BMMO or Add me as Friend NEr Parker
    Honestly We Loved To Have You And I'm Sure You Like Us.
  • mkuhn19mkuhn19 Posts: 91
    we are a relaxed ally.....look me up ....line and game id.....mkuhn19
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (13+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 433 in AQ (running 60/70+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 last season and holding solid this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.

Thanks.
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    @amex are u still searching buddy?

We do aq 5,5,4,4,4
    War at borderline gold 2 / gold 1
    Tier 7

Add me in game or line app
    Ign: CrispyChickenFeet
    Line: jooboob83
  • Gold 3 AQ BG1 map 55544 BG2-3 44443 msg me if interested Line ID: Vlane4 IGN: Vlane Machine