**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problems with persistent charges [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Hmm. Try restarting the game before using her instead of reloading or switching back in. I had this same issue with Corvus in AW a few weeks back and it was because I reloaded the game from the "reconnect" screen. It seems like the persistent charge mechanic is an overlay that can be affected by the game not loading properly.

Yes, same thing was happening to ST, last week. It was ok when I was restarting the game.
  • Options
    Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 42
    I reported this before. It seems to happen a lot. When I load the game sometimes the persistent charge is there, sometimes not. Makes it a bad investment to rank up a champ who uses it.

Device and Version: Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) SM-T580

Device Operating System: Android 7.0

Mobile Carrier: None

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 20.1.1

Game Mode: All

Champions Affected: Champions with Persistent Charge

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue: Persistent charge not showing on any champion icons. Persistent charge doesn't function. Reloading seems to get it working again. But this can happen several times in a day.

Screenshot or Video: None
  • Options
    SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Corvus G cruelty charge counter is not carrying over in quest. I have now killed Spidey and NC and reset to zero charges each fight.
  • Options
    3xtpos5kkmbn.png
    wfman2ahcro7.png
  • Options
    j7q9ujvfwuyl.png
    rsvv7z5xjoqk.png
  • Options
    Had anyone noticed Sentry not having a persistent charge in the new quests?9j76s66avkk8.jpg

Mine is sig level 130 or 140. As you can see from the picture, there is no charge and this is his second fight.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    You need 40 hits for a charge right?
  • Options
    No. You get one at the start and gain one every fight you win if awakened
  • Options
    Maybe he has the charges but it’s a visual bug? I don’t know much about Sentry sorry.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Some people get same bug with sabretooth
    It seems like a bug
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I am having that issue with Sabertooth.
  • Options
    But does Sabretooth still have the furies carryover?
  • Options
    This is getting too common a sight... I had a psyloch and nebula in my path I should have 2 charges yet I have none... This could cost me the fight... Fix this please
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

k1z5vin1i3mo.png
  • Options
    DarthNorticusDarthNorticus Posts: 23
    edited November 2018
    This just happened with mephisto in my AW. It cost me the fight because i never got my regen when i dropped too low
  • Options
  • Options
    I use my sabretooth in aq and his furys have been carrying over. But like i said, mephisto and sentry dont have the charges
  • Options
    I also just saw that my mephisto doesnt have soul charges in arena
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Anyone showing just Prefight screens. Anyone knows whether this remains the same in fight ?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    When this happen try to restes the game migth helps to.
  • Options
    Kerneas wrote: »
    Anyone showing just Prefight screens. Anyone knows whether this remains the same in fight ?

Remains same in fight.
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »
    When this happen try to restes the game migth helps to.

Doesnt work
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    What device are you using?
  • Options
    MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 117
    It's simple there's no Persistent charge in game...

Take a look for yourself

https://youtu.be/EPjzvUHKWV4
  • Options
    FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Corvus Glaive not getting persistant charges even after beating a tech or a mutant champion. This happened to me in AW and Event Quest. I have recorded a video about it but sadly cant upload because the format is not supported. I request Kabam to look into this as without persistant charges Corvus is pretty much useless.
  • Options
    Jfk1967Jfk1967 Posts: 26
    I'm having the same problem here on all of my champs that have it. Can't stack anything currently been like this for a few days now.
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    I agree, Facing the same issues for my 5* Corvus Glaive, New to the form, so posted my issue on general discussion. There is no i on for persistent charge
  • Options
    Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 42
    It can work in our favour sometimes....

p9pbg2qgzqxu.png

Sometimes I start the game and persistent charges work. Sometimes they don't. So some runs The Champion has the blue star, sometimes he doesn't.
  • Options
    WrongWrong Posts: 51
    Anyone else having this problem? Luckily it hasnt happened in AW yet.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    There is a known visual bug with persistent charges. This is probably what you are expierencing.