Options

BANNED

i Play after 3 different phones. That's why my account was banned ..?.. I'm not allowed to play after 3 phones? Or how? Please i want to have my active account back .... yesterday afternoon I played after 2 phones .... and in the evening at 21:00 the account was banned .... i expect response from moderators with the reason ... ..thank you...

Comments

• Options
    WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Reason? You cheated, plain and simple. Please do us a favor, don't be like others complaining and show some integrity. Man up to your mistakes and learn your lesson so that the same thing doesn't happen next time
  • Options
    lool...wath cheat ? i have instalet on all 3 cellphone game direct from google play...wath cheat you say? end one friends only help me in game ...ware it is hard play....
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    See? You just said your friend played for you. Why are you still confused that you got banned??
  • Options
    HazemHazem Posts: 243
    noobs stop spamming
  • Options
    altair3008altair3008 Posts: 15
    What happened if I lost my phone and start in another.? Is it going to ban?Is this kabam found a way to stop modders/hackers?...
  • Options
    u don't get banned for that
  • Options
    only if u logged in where u r and also someond is logging in for u in the other world...that way u get suspected
  • Options
    say god tinks altair....end if i change internet company same banned? i do not understand how alot player play to multiple divece end multiple account end not banned ...end for my account for i play 3 phone end help me one time friends ....instant banned....
  • Options
    Section24Section24 Posts: 13
    Your friend only complete lol 100% with 3* sl ?
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Please, stop trying to claim you're innocent, single account on multiple devices aren't getting banned, nor are second account or account sharers. Only cheaters were banned yeterday.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Yuor freidn lpayde hte geam for yuo, that's acoucnt sharring whihc iz agianst hte rulz, and aslo lean howw to spelel
This discussion has been closed.