**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crystal Splash rewards needs to be changed!!!

I absolutely hate the crystal splash arena. It takes me hours and hours to grind and what do I get... tech ISO!! SO CRUEL! I have lost a full day for this and many such days before. I have never pulled a T4 class catalyst and every time I go for it again hoping things will be different this time. This is so evil and unfair.

I'm sure people won't mind increasing the target but it needs to have assured rewards like the T4 Basic catalyst arena isn't it?

Ok - end of rant. God I need a hug right now

Comments

• YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Facts
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    iRanjan wrote: »
    I absolutely hate the crystal splash arena. It takes me hours and hours to grind and what do I get... tech ISO!! SO CRUEL! I have lost a full day for this and many such days before. I have never pulled a T4 class catalyst and every time I go for it again hoping things will be different this time. This is so evil and unfair.

I'm sure people won't mind increasing the target but it needs to have assured rewards like the T4 Basic catalyst arena isn't it?

Ok - end of rant. God I need a hug right now

If you pay 10k battlechips and score 2 million for a guaranteed 2 t4bcs, i think I'd agree with this post.

Now, clearly you've never done the t4cc arena, where your ire really should be directed.

Please read my message again... this time, slowly and carefully
  • Baggy86Baggy86 Posts: 12
    Do you mean the T4CC arena? Crystal Splash is a different arena.