**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Masochism bug?

Now I have been guilty of posting on this forum without reading stuff before, but isn’t Masochism supposed to only remove the next debuff?

Is anyone else noticing that champs with masochism are not only shaking off the stun from Parry, but Corvus Glaives armor break, and Blades bleed at the same time? Is this intended? Am I reading something wrong?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    It is supposed to remove everything that procs on the same action. I know the wording isn't quite clear, but it was confirmed that's how it should word
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    It is supposed to remove everything that procs on the same action. I know the wording isn't quite clear, but it was confirmed that's how it should word

Debatable how it’s intended to work. When act 5.2.4 first came out, it definitely didn’t work that way. Thor’s armor break would stick but the stun would be shrugged off.
  • Options
    NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153
    edited November 2018
    There r still vids on youtube that show it thor against masochism nodes where when he would parry but still stun