**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Which two 5* should i bring to rank 4 for act 5

All champs are unduped

Which two 5* should i bring to rank 4 for act 5 65 votes

Luke Cage
15%
Foxhero007InbaMelkerlannerosbdjdkNamelezTheAngryOneWelderofortuneBlackOracleMike12867AngusMac279 10 votes
Killmonger
41%
CapWW2TheManMythLegendSpeedbumpJohnyzeroHendrossVulcanMXxLoganTDCxXChampioncriticReverend_RuckusB_Dizzle_01GhostboytjieThe_Boss9Prof_SpoodermannRockypantherxFleaRatKing12DrPepper_75Tivjyotsickboy9_Chaos_Rehan010_ 27 votes
Medusa
43%
samalasravanCELEZELeNoirFaineantYotzdeadcrimeVuDahStucatRooney_NationKamalaWantsToPlayTooDuke_SilverDingaloYouconfusedChineseChampion868Repto23DRTOAdvBruinsfan8510BlackFreQuencyShadow_PhoneixRakeYoung 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Killmonger
    There are uses for all 3. But KM is legit. But you will need LC for biohazard and bleed nodes. More of those than poison nodes.
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    Medusa
    Most made ultron the easiest boss for me.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Medusa for sure...even unduped she deals a lot of damage and her ability to shut down robots comes in extremely handy against final Ultron..
    Between LC and KM..it's a close one and would come down to preference..I would personally rank unduped KM over unduped LC cuz LC needs his dupe for the indestructible but KM can get that with his sp2 along with a potential true strike which could come handy against nasty evaders
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Luke Cage
    Medusa and Luke covers both immunities and they both hit like trucks
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Medusa
    I used medusa to 1 shot 5.4 Ultron and used her synergy with 4* 3/30 blackbolt+ karnak to get me through all of 5.3 as for the other it's a tough choice because idk if i would r4 Luke Cage unduped and havent had much practice with Killmonger
  • Options
    Medusa
    Medusa and LC. Both immunities and Lurton would be a breeze
  • Options
    Medusa
    Killmonkey seems pretty good now
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,220 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Killmonger
    Killmonger currently doesnt take Damage over time after a special 2 plus he is great and then medusa for high damage and ultron. LC not that much use rlly unless u LATER on want to explore biohazard paths.But i explored those with a r2 5* GR
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Medusa
    And KM