**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Venom, New Synergy. Largest base bonus

BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
With a HUGE +32% Attack & +30% health, this is monster synergy you cannot get from the largest of items. Go ahead and use the 20% item for +58% Atk & +50% health. I’m a really tight spot? Use the attack bonus 15% and health bonus 15% for a overall:

+72% attack & +65% health to entire team.

What champs are needed for this?
5* Venom - +16%atk +6%health
4*-3* Venom - +16%atk +6%health
5 or 4* Spidey- +6%atk
5 or 4* Avenom +10%health +6% atk
Add favorite champ to this team for God Mode.

•my math may be slighty off by a margin of 6%.

Comments

• BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    3hel5i06aqhz.png
    gi6tnuy2hlbo.png
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Two things:
    1. One of those Venom synergies only applies to symbiote characters.
    2. You do realize this is more than likely a bug right? The two +6% attack synergies are identical, so one of them is probably an unintended duplicate.
    edited November 2018
    @Kenny292 I can see how it appears that way, but the synergy you are referring to, that applies to Venom or Carnage specifically, is actually the first buff. AVenom has an identical +4%Atk/+4% Health boost with same icon.

Additionally, don’t believe Kabam intentionally buffed the three, four and five star champs, only adding that one bonus to attack, plus adding synergies to Venom 3* on accident; or by some “bug”. Kabam stated they were making improvements.

+6% attack to venoms synergy for adding Spider-Man would grant +16%atk & +10% health by themselves. It’s not that huge, or unique really. Not many can, or would, bring a team of two Venoms, OG Spider Man, and Avenom- (for a single boost to their favorite champ) anyway.

Thought it was a cool combo, maybe test a champ before ranking if you can. There are MANY better synergies out there.

3* Venom was just upgraded to add the synergies as well, further convincing me it is not a bug, just a fix.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Kenny292 wrote: »
    Two things:
    1. One of those Venom synergies only applies to symbiote characters.
    2. You do realize this is more than likely a bug right? The two +6% attack synergies are identical, so one of them is probably an unintended duplicate.

I ran some tests, and can confirm that the duplicate attack synergy actually does work

My 3* venom, maxed, on normal hits without fury active against classic cap (no passive resistances)

128 lights, 236 mediums with no attack bonus
    135 lights, 210 mediums from one 6% attack synergy from a separate source
    152 lights, 236 mediums from both synergies active using classic spidey, so not to make it 3 by using miles

Surely not intentional, but hey, it does work
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    rx3hdf2awkw5.png

This is the first thing I was talking about. I just meant that the bonus only applies to symbiote champs, so that one in particulr won't apply to most other champs that you would insert into the team to benefit from the synergies. Also, I don't doubt that the duplicate 6% attack synergies work, but I do doubt that they were intentional as they are exactly the same. If it was intended, why wouldn't they just make it a single 12% attack synergy?
    edited November 2018
    I was referring to the two attack synergies. 5* and 4* Venom already had identical synergies. 3* did not. So if I had to guess, because the only thing I noticed that was added to synergy was an additional 6% atk boost, it was likely intentional.

You maybe right on the “bug” issue. Still need to crunch more .numbers. to get to the middle of it n see if its squashed out of Spidey. My only non symbiotic teamster.

5* Venom 4* Venom 4* AVenom 4* Carnage and 4* Spidey (unawakend) n I’d prolly not use em, but should check to see if it makes a diff.