Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Hyperion 4* Generic awakening gem

KaybursKayburs Posts: 9
edited July 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Is he worth an awakening gem?

Comments

• 7abo2a7abo2a Posts: 19
    he is great, his sig is great but without it he is also a total beast, save it for a wolve, archangel, voodoo or SW
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No he will be nerfed, dont waste your gem
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 442
    Kayburs wrote: »
    Is he worth an awakening gem?

Nope, but awakened is better =)
  • Absolutely. He's my go to now with GP when it come to AW and Special Quest bosses.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 442
    GhengisHan wrote: »
    Absolutely. He's my go to now with GP when it come to AW and Special Quest bosses.

do you bring them in AW offense or defense?
    I usually bring Hyperion as a defender but I should try him as an offender in AW
  • MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    He is also really good in offence and deals some good dammage! But as a defender maybe a lot more annoying.
    For me he has first spot in AW Defence
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    Cosmic gem - yes.
    Generic - don't think so.
    His sig ability is great but it's not a game changer.