**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Seriously fix this problem already [More Info Needed]

Spooderman11Spooderman11 Posts: 9
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The ai keeps on doing their special when it doesn't have it while building up meter so it can do its special.. basically ai does non stop special sometimes.. this is CHEATING KABAM.. nobody knows why or can give me answer to this.. I made a whole new account and the ai will still do it... no one knows anything? Really?
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    I think you will need to describe the issue in more details because I don't understand a thing.
  • Options
    The ai will do stage 1 special even though it hasn't built up the meter full enough to do it and on top of it when it does do that the meter won't go down therefore the ai will sometimes do stage one special twice once without actually using meter and again this time using the meter..
  • Options
    This only happens when your really beating the ai and the ai doesn't think it's fair or something and has to damage u back lol
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Spooderman11. Can you let me know a specific fight where you've seen this? The champion you were using, the champion you were fighting, and the game mode if possible. Also, would you be able to provide a video of this happening? Thanks.
  • Options
    beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    the AI probably had enough to do a sp2 and did two sp1s instead
  • Options
    I can try with a video but I can for sure screen shot when the ai will do a super move when clearly it doesn't have enough meter built up to do it.. it happens regardless who your fighting or what champion you are using. But it only happens when your beating the ai really bad or trying really hard. It doesn't happen every match but it does happen.. I can't believe no one else has this problem lol..
  • Options
    vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    I can try with a video but I can for sure screen shot when the ai will do a super move when clearly it doesn't have enough meter built up to do it.. it happens regardless who your fighting or what champion you are using. But it only happens when your beating the ai really bad or trying really hard. It doesn't happen every match but it does happen.. I can't believe no one else has this problem lol..

i have never seen this problem myself, or heard anyone complain about it. Best for you to record and show it as evidence.