**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Variant Difficulty

TheSpicyKnightTheSpicyKnight Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
Has anyone fully explored this difficulty yet? If so, what teams did you bring for each one of the quests and what tips can you provide? Even if you only completed one path for each quest please share your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,046 ★★★★★
    Brian Grant has and hes started putting some videos up on it. Seatin has done all but last 2 I believe.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,046 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Brian Grant has and hes started putting some videos up on it. Seatin has done all but last 2 I believe.

I've seen them but I was hoping to get more perspectives by making this post

No worries. Just wanted to make sure. I'm curious about teams too. I might try too 100% each chapter at a time and let others show me the way.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★
    Has anyone fully explored this difficulty yet? If so, what teams did you bring for each one of the quests and what tips can you provide? Even if you only completed one path for each quest please share your thoughts.

Nobody has fully explored it, BG went through it once. It will be a month or so before someone 100% it.