**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the best team for Act 5

Hi I would like to ask what team is good for Act 5 questing?
5 star champ:
rank 2
crossbones

4 star champs:
Rank 4:
Cap IW
Ghost Rider
Hyperion

Rank 3:
Rag hulk
proxima
killmonger
vulture
red hulk
old man logan
electro
spidey mm

other 4 star champs: phoenix, medusa,yellowjacket,kamala khan, iron fist, winter soldier, sentry, ultron thor, cyclops hulk and ms marvel

Comments

• Options
    I am currently stuck and cannot proceed anywhere
  • Options
    GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    you need rank 5 4* or rank 3 5*.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    U need more firepower...not saying it can't be done with 4/40 and 2/35 champs but u need 5/50 and 3/45 to save units and have a slightly easier time..get these champs up
    Xbones,cap IW, hype,medusa(one of these two to 5/50 Nd other at 4/40), rulk and gr .. top champs from each class...lack of power control will hurt u a little in brute force and bane..xbones will be amazing for masochism but not so much for buffet..hype,rulk and cap IW will be Ur heavy hitters
  • Options
    wow thank you so much for your input. i am trying to rank up my champions but is still lacking t4cc and t4 basic catalyst
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Just rank up your champions I currently have one rank 4/55 gwenpool and I'm not on the collector yet, I'm on the quest just before him
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I’m afraid you’re not quite there yet. 4/40s and 3/30s will not make it. Medusa, Cap, and Hype are your best though. You will need Medusa for sure.