Options

What is the best team for Act 5

Hi I would like to ask what team is good for Act 5 questing?
5 star champ:
rank 2
crossbones

4 star champs:
Rank 4:
Cap IW
Ghost Rider
Hyperion

Rank 3:
Rag hulk
proxima
killmonger
vulture
red hulk
old man logan
electro
spidey mm

other 4 star champs: phoenix, medusa,yellowjacket,kamala khan, iron fist, winter soldier, sentry, ultron thor, cyclops hulk and ms marvel

Comments

• Options
    I am currently stuck and cannot proceed anywhere
  • Options
    GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    you need rank 5 4* or rank 3 5*.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    U need more firepower...not saying it can't be done with 4/40 and 2/35 champs but u need 5/50 and 3/45 to save units and have a slightly easier time..get these champs up
    Xbones,cap IW, hype,medusa(one of these two to 5/50 Nd other at 4/40), rulk and gr .. top champs from each class...lack of power control will hurt u a little in brute force and bane..xbones will be amazing for masochism but not so much for buffet..hype,rulk and cap IW will be Ur heavy hitters
  • Options
    wow thank you so much for your input. i am trying to rank up my champions but is still lacking t4cc and t4 basic catalyst
  • Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Just rank up your champions I currently have one rank 4/55 gwenpool and I'm not on the collector yet, I'm on the quest just before him
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I’m afraid you’re not quite there yet. 4/40s and 3/30s will not make it. Medusa, Cap, and Hype are your best though. You will need Medusa for sure.