**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestion about real skill related quest

I think it would be nice if you made content that has nothing to do with rosters just one time.

Can we please get a quest that is about the player and not what champs they've pulled

WE AS PLAYERS HAVE ZERO CONTROL OVER THE CHAMPS WE GET FROM CRYSTALS! PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND!

You are in control of what we pull so please stop punishing people for the "bad luck" as you call it, when you set the odds.

Comments

• Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    It's called the monthly EQ and Act1-4. Those are not dependent on what champs you have. What more do you want?
  • Options
    The skill part is finding solutions to the problems posed with your current roster. No one wants Ronan or psylock, but both can destroy Ægon if used correctly. Looking at your profile, I’d say your roster isn’t an issue. Lol
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »
    It's called the monthly EQ and Act1-4. Those are not dependent on what champs you have. What more do you want?

uhmmmmm I know its been a long time since I have done act1-5.... but yeah there are paths that requires certain champs just to unlock those lines
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    EvilAsh wrote: »

Pretty sure an rpg includes choices and playing as specific characters. And i'm not sure what the game type has to do with my point.

I get that you are saying most games have aspects of collection that are required to accomplish certain goals. What i think you are not understanding is my belief that kabam should make end game content that is not dependent on specific champs isn't the same as having earlier content being tied to champs.

Unlike endgame content, early content can be overcome without having certain champs. The difficulty and damage are significantly lower.

When you are done with all or even the majority of content and something new is released, that new content becomes your way to rank and aquire new champs. So if you "have had a run of bad luck" as kabam loves to say, you do not even get the opportunity to attempt the content. I personally had to wait until my 47th 5* to get a bleed immune and still only have 1 poison immune.

It's counterproductive to introduce content for people that are either stalled or completely out of quests to play and have that content also be unplayable do to champ restrictions.

If you really have skill there is no content outside of 100% LOL and maybe 100% variant now that can't be with 4* all of which have been or will be available in arenas. If you didn't have a bleed immune champion it's your fault you didn't grind out iceman or sentinel or morningstar in the arena which with your roster shouldn't have been bad at all. Yeah getting lucky with 5* star pulls certainly makes content easier but if skill in relation to content is really what you are worried about, luck doesn't have anything to do with when you can obtain specific characters through arena. You had 100% control of what champions you get if the choice was there to get them in the basic arena