**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About Ice-Man in Alliance War

Finally I have my 4* Iceman.

Now he stands at 3/30. Soon I'll take him to 4/40 just like all my best champions.

What I want to know is what is Iceman best at war defense or war atack. I know for sure he has a place at least in one.

Do you have any suggestions or experience to share?

Comments

• Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Finally I have my 4* Iceman.

Now he stands at 3/30. Soon I'll take him to 4/40 just like all my best champions.

What I want to know is what is Iceman best at war defense or war atack. I know for sure he has a place at least in one.

Do you have any suggestions or experience to share?

If duped at high sig level the AW defense and attack else only in attack.
    He is great in dealing with those unstable fights with evaders
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    He's ok as a defender but he's actually not that hard to beat, good for finishing off wounded champions with the coldsnap but once that wears off he's pretty easy imo. Specials aren't hard to dodge or anything so I'd say he has much more value on offence. Ice armour can protect you from third specials, he can ignore evade and has immunities etc. Solid attacker, just don't think he's that strong on defence personally. Any decent healer should be able to get through him pretty easily. An alliance we faced had iceman as a boss last week and took him down with DS finishing on full health. After the coldsnap he's no problem at all.