Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Problems with persistent charges [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    WrongWrong Posts: 51
    @Demonzfyre its not just visual, he actually loses all his charges. Restarting doesnt help.
  • Options
    I have seen problem with Corvus Persistent Charges & True Accuracy
    This time there is no True Accuracy
    xgqotqsuq4b5.jpg
  • Options
    Mephisto's persistant charges dont work in aq anymore. Pretty pissed of since i took hela with me for the synergy to deal with the masochism lane

My question is how does the #1 top grossing game have the worst developers on their team? New bugs with every update!
  • Options
    xo42ax2aorp2.jpg
  • Options
    No regeneration and no soul imprisonment on sp1 because his charges are not active?
  • Options
    I have never in my life came across a game that gets worse with time
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    It's time to do the main fight I brought him for.. and now his charges are gone. First he wasn't even showing the persistent charge icon at all. Then I restarted and it's showing zero now. This is nuts..It's a close war. Any fix for this?
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Ataaullah Calm Down. If you were working for Kabam you would know how hard it would be to keep this game going strong.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    In this month event on master difficulty with corvus i have took down storm as a Mutant, cap iw as an Avenger so i should be getting 2 charges..but there is no charge sign -_- rvwqy4rjg88k.jpg
  • Options
    BigMikeBigMike Posts: 9
    In some game modes I'm finding corvus persistent charges are not active. Anyone else experience this? i83cuv0g25mb.png
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Visual bug
  • Options
    No its not. I'd already taken down tech and mutant champs and the power level was still basic
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    When will this be fixed, I had 2 charges from t1 I fought rocket racoon and cable with corvus, next day I go to fight t2 and I have 0 charges.....This is a huge problem obviously and needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • Options
    Can you prove it?
  • Options
    Prove what?

They just need to play the character for more than 5 minutes and they will experience it
  • Options
    Happened in aw and now in aw took video and attached the screenshot. I already fought civil warrior on my path with Corvus then log back in go to fight vision and he’s a 0 charges so don’t delete this time. 3yvukig34hmr.png
  • Options
    Here’s the fight

• Options
    aqj6li9l34lk.png
  • Options
    i have had the exact same issue multiple times in AQ map 5 section 2. I beat hulk buster get 2 charges, beat ultron (drop him after an eveade) get one more charge but when i get to vision i have 0 chagres.
  • Options
    Surya027Surya027 Posts: 18
    Corvus's persistent charge is not increased / mentioned after completing his mission . No cruelty for completion of missons
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,087 ★★★★★
    Which mission are you completing where its not showing? Need more info here and screen shots.
  • Options
    Mine was map 6, this needs fixed asap like they just fixed killmonger quickly.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Nope, my Corvus deals insane crit damage just as expected.
  • Options
    Same here :(l2zoi30d1h5w.jpg
  • Options
    FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    i have had the same problem as well. It was just a run through master EQ so no big deal, just stop using him but yea, would be really upset if it happened in AW or something with more on the line.

• Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    It has only happened once to me in aq. I just restarted the game and it fixed itself
  • Options
    jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    Yupp same happened running through a quest with ST
  • Options
    I was playing the game yesterday and i accomplished my missions with corvus, but I realised the damage output was so low when i was at 2 charges, since i defeated an iron man. And i relised my peristent charges where missing! This happened again this morning, the persistent charge was literally gone until i reloaded the game, but i didn't realized until the final boss and i lost and i got angry...Please fix this fast.ly71t2mk460m.jpg