**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unable to create new account after ban on iphone7

Mohit2464Mohit2464 Posts: 6
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I got banned yesterday. Now i want to make new id but unable to create it as it is showing banned notification evertime. Inhave reinstalled game 5 times. But facing same problem. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    About 99.99% account that’s banned r due to hacking or due to acc sharing for completing hard missions @dracula
    I don’t think he is in that 0.01% ppl
    I don’t think he is in that 0.01% ppl
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Its_RohaN wrote: »
    About 99.99% account that’s banned r due to hacking or due to acc sharing for completing hard missions @dracula

They account shared most likely with people who used mods or logged on devices that used mods. That is the risk of sharing your account info and ultimately why it is against the rules. Some of the people banned were good people who trusted really bad people, but the rules are the rules and Kabam had to draw the line in the sand at some point. A clean game benefits everyone moving forward.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    They account shared most likely with people who used mods or logged on devices that used mods. That is the risk of sharing your account info and ultimately why it is against the rules. Some of the people banned were good people who trusted really bad people, but the rules are the rules and Kabam had to draw the line in the sand at some point. A clean game benefits everyone moving forward.

If you gave your info to an alliance mate, and he did give his own info to a friend who used cheat, all 3 accounts are compromised, so banhammered the three of them
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Good, if you got banned then you probably deserve and don't deserve to carry on playing.
    If you truly are innocent a ticket to kabam will give you access to your account back and you won't need a new one.
    Fel_95 wrote: »

If you gave your info to an alliance mate, and he did give his own info to a friend who used cheat, all 3 accounts are compromised, so banhammered the three of them

Exactly right, but again the rules are the rules.
  • Mohit2464Mohit2464 Posts: 6
    Guys ok. I don't mind they banned me.. but i am unable to create new id in iPhone.. can you please give any solution to my problem
    Mohit2464 wrote: »
    If you uninstalled the game and re-installed it should work as long as you log out of game center. That's the same issue you typically run into if you create a legit second account. You might have to e-mail support if you are still struggling with it.

Done this also.even support is not responding

Well, it is only 9am here stateside and they are west coast which means that it is 7am their time.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Have fun , it's over for you accept the fact , I am sure you are asking into the forum just for fun, no one is that naive, if you can't share your bank account with someone, how can you share your game account, the only possibility is you know what you are doing , then only you will share , now why the innocent act , if support can't help you , no one in this forum gonna help you in any way , stop looking for options. Others should know there is no escape from cheating.
  • The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information here in our forums regarding bans.

Our Support Pages also include more information here.

As a reminder, encouraging others to violate our Forum Rules or Terms of Service is not acceptable in the forums.
    Several posts have been removed from this thread for that reason.
This discussion has been closed.