**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we merge two account into one

Hi Kabam,

I am playing this Game since last two years nearly, in between created one account and start playing from this account too (Habitual). Some time swapping the account in one device only, So how come you can restrict if a person using same device for his own accounts.

Another, what is the way forward to merge account into one (if possible).

Need your suggestion to merge my two account into one so as i can play with one only in near future.

Thanks.
DK

Comments

• GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    That'll never ever happen. Just never
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    Ah no. That will not work and it will get you banned. Dont even try it.we dont need another fake thread about kabam kicking people for no reason.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    I.p. Address, one account multiple devices, suspicious activity, while checking if it's found that the network you usually use it's not the same , you will be in trouble, that's sharing, your friend will use different network, different i.p. Address , it's simple , when you share u can't get away with it , they will know.
    If you have two accounts but you login on same network different devices, I don't see any issues with that ... , but I know one thing if I am cheating, i will get banned if not today , may be tomorrow.... so just play the game for fun ....
  • dksumandksuman Posts: 7
    There is another way, stop using another account and continue with only one account. Which Kabam want !!!
  • Hello! I'm sorry, we don't currently offer the ability to merge two accounts together. Should you need further assistance regarding account specific issues, please contact our Support Team directly.

Contacting support/Game FAQs:

In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.
This discussion has been closed.