**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

HELP!!! Mods - How do I spot them???

I'm about 6 months into the game and this is my first time hearing about mods. Someone joined my alliance recently and one of my officers thinks that he may be using mods. Is there a way to tell if someone is using mods or not. I've put a ton of time, money, and effort into growing my little alliance to where it is and I don't want any problems.

Comments

• Options
    Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Nope just hope they're not modding
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Well it's more of an experience thing, knowing what people and champs are capable of. Watching someone clear a bleed node without immune champs and not taking damage or difficult fights very quickly. Unfortunately you will have to watch them like a hawk everytime they fight which is hard to do.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    It's a ridiculous thing where you have to police their game or risk 29 other people getting punished because 1 person in your alliance is a d**k.
  • Options
    MitzMitz Posts: 9
    Just because someone is excelling doesn’t mean they are using a mod. I excel at Arenas, I typically have thousands more points than the rest of my alliance. I don’t mod I’m just the resident arena grinder. Don’t be suspicious of a ppl because they play better than you. If there is a mod then Kabam will catch it.
  • Options
    Hey there, if you suspect suspicious activity within the game, you can report it directly to our support team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". If you have any evidence you'd like to submit, you can send it then as well and the team can open an investigation into the situation.
  • Options
    Deisel5601Deisel5601 Posts: 19
    Hey there, if you suspect suspicious activity within the game, you can report it directly to our support team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". If you have any evidence you'd like to submit, you can send it then as well and the team can open an investigation into the situation.

What does an investigation entail. I'm not trying to put this guy in a bad situation because someone else is assuming he's modding. I wouldn't think it was fair to ban him or block his account or anything like that unless he was actually doing something wrong.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    An easy way to tell is if they are completing content that they clearly don't have a team for. For example, someone that's level 30 but has completed RoL.
  • Options
    Deisel5601 wrote: »

What does an investigation entail. I'm not trying to put this guy in a bad situation because someone else is assuming he's modding. I wouldn't think it was fair to ban him or block his account or anything like that unless he was actually doing something wrong.

I definitely understand you concern there. Sending a report wouldn't automatically result in account action though. It can start an investigation into a situation, but action would only be taken based on the findings of the investigation. If the investigation doesn't find anything wrong, we wouldn't do anything. But that's all if you feel the need to send a report in the first place. Just wanted to let you know what options you have available.
  • Options
    EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Was in dungeons with a random guy. When i was done with my first fight he had taken the boss down. No dmg taken. Went to room 2 to record him in the act. Matches was over as quick as they started. Baffles me how anyone find that any fun

That or have the audacity to do it in front of others. I hope you reported him.

I pretty much have adopted a zero tolerance rule with cheaters.