**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

For New iPhone XR Users Pros & Cons Found So Far? (10.31.2018)

This is just an open discussion for players that have purchased the iPhone XR. What are your positives for in-game experience? What are your negatives?

So far, I am still getting used to the size of the phone. CON: I find the Special Attack button in an unfavorable spot. It is too close to the edge for me to play comfortably. I have missed connecting with specials several times. I have to look at the Special Attack button and have to make a conscience effort to tap it in order to execute the intended move. Its not a great experience. PRO: Handles very well for its given size.

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    does it play the fight for you(even if there’s no auto fight at all in the mode you in)

Kabaam. Can you please stop auto fighting my fights

Use to be where I was froze for 2-3 secs. Now you control my toon for 4-5 secs

I’d rather have the 3sec stun then you fighting for me

£ now it’s like a insta death

Sorry op read what it was supposed to be after I posted
  • Shewan01Shewan01 Posts: 12
    Hello,

Can anybody confirm this issue?
    I'm thinking About to buy the IPhone XR next Friday (Black Friday) and I want to know if there are any issues while playing MCOC for me.

• None for me a first I kept activating specials when dashing but that was because of the bigger screen size I came from 6s
  • And the notch blocks a little bit of the display nothing game changing