**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sabertooth should be god tier in seatin' list

2»

Comments

• GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    That's why it is called 'Seatin's Tier list' not Meh777's tier list
  • ComptonCompton Posts: 18
    Sabertooth needs a buff! He's not to powerful....SMH
  • Meh777Meh777 Posts: 16
    @DNA3000 - VERY WELL SAID!! I always say to each their own at the end of the day. Yes, there are some champs that are universally known to be useful. Some are multipurpose champs, some are epic defenders, and some are the top dogs for attack. However, there's no such thing as a perfect champ. There are many whom will agree upon the top champs of each class. Each 'God Tier' champ is useful in many instances, but in certain instances are 110% NOT IDEAL. Ideally, you wouldn't want to bring Blade into a fight with Emma Frost or IWIM just as an example. There's better choices for those fights. That's doesn't diminish the fact he's very useful elsewhere. There's no replacement for a well rounded roster at the end of the day. Also, being well rounded and able to adapt to each path helps tremendously to say the least. SO, if someone is working well for YOU, GREAT. Keep using them. Not everyone will land those known 'God Tier" champs right away, if EVER. So do what works for YOU, and keep pushing to get better with what you have. As to what the OP said about Sabertooth being GT.... he's rather interesting IMO. I like my 4* R4/40 Sabertooth. Obviously not one of my favorites as he hasn't been ranked/leveled too R5/50 yet.
    A 5* hits like a tank,if you do get him then consider him again ,I respect your opinion
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    st is trash in my list. not gonna change. you can't do anything about it. why would you care what other people think, if something works for you?
    Aleor wrote: »
    st is trash in my list. not gonna change. you can't do anything about it. why would you care what other people think, if something works for you?

Because he has a large influence,there is no wrong to have an opinion that can affect other new comers to the game
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    On my tier list, Sabretooth is lower than Seatin has him.

He gets some neat utility via synergies, yes. But his ramp begins TOO low. And then resets. If his ramp never reset in a quest, he'd be much more useful. I have him as a 6* and I get 3 charges maybe 60% of the time. 4 charges maybe 30%. 5 charges? 5%. 6 charges? 5%.

What use is a champ who takes at least 3 fights to ramp up and then gets 1 baller fight, and then resets? Not remotely god tier.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I do think st should be god tier, it’s probably his general lack of utility without synergy, also I agree with cap iw in beyond god, medusa I’m not sure, she’s a good lol option, but doesn’t get much action elsewhere besides specific fights
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Who even bother takes other's opinion about a champ and makes it as their own standard?
  • FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Just @ Seatin
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    Meh777 wrote: »
    Sabertooth with 15 furies hits like a train ,he should be re considered.I hate the fact he rates sabertooth,cap IW and Medusa so lightely.

didnt he rate cap iw really high?
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    ST isn't god-tier.
    VulcanM wrote: »
    Meh777 wrote: »
    Sabertooth with 15 furies hits like a train ,he should be re considered.I hate the fact he rates sabertooth,cap IW and Medusa so lightely.

didnt he rate cap iw really high?

Demi God tier @Solrac_2
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    edited November 2018
    I read all OP comments in this post to see if im missing something about ST, and no, just everything about "huge damage!! Hit like a truck!!!" I mean he's good but when compared with champs like Magik, Blade, Void in certain situation, you will choose them over ST nearly most of the time. Just because you have a 3/45 Sabertooth and he hits hard with 15 furies (which takes SOME FIGHTS TO BUILD UP FIRST), doesnt mean he's the best option. Do you have a3/45 CAIW/duped Void to compare the dmg? Then we'll talk.
    Again, ST is good, but your preference has nothing to do with our opinions.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Tough to be god tier when it takes 3 fights to reach your potential, and then you have do it all over again mid quest. Otherwise, you have to save him for certain fights only. God tier champs are awesome immediately and for every fight in my opinion.
  • KormoKormo Posts: 77
    Who is seatin?