**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please Help Me Design My 5* Team! Thanks!

I'm trying to design my 5* team. I'm not thrilled with my options right now, but I've been waiting for months to get some champs I would like but it's not happening. I have T4 CC's piling up and tons of T5 class ISO expiring. I'm asking for input as to whether I should keep waiting or if some of my champs might be worth taking up to R4.

I currently have:
5* Angela R4
5* Void R4 and duped

5*s Considering:
Skill - Thor Ragnarok
Mystic - Loki, Guillotine
Tech - Rocket Racoon, Star Lord
Mutant - Old Man Logan, Rogue (Duped), Magneto (Duped)

I'm not very interested in my Mutants, unless someone makes a good case.

Even though I'm not excited about the above, there are some synergies that may make what I have worth considering. If you include my 4* maxed out Hulk, then there are lots of synergies.

Angela has synergies with Raccoon, Star Lord, Loki
Void with 4* Hulk
Thor Rag with Loki and 4* Hulk
Loki with Magneto and 4* Hulk

Would you take any of these 5*'s up? I look forward to the feedback and debate! Thank you for your input!

Comments

• Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Dude there is no building your team you can’t control what pops out of crystals. All I can say is your five star team is what you get from the crystal
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    All you can do wait and see what pops and if you like what you get you rank it end of story
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited November 2018
    As far as I understand the OP already owns all listed champions and just wonders which of them should be ranked.

In this case, from the champions listed I would only rank Rogue and Thor Ragnarok.

Also, I don't think the synergy-driven approach is the best one. I would recommend to focus on champions that are strong on thier own. Remember you can always make use of a synergy with a 4* champion. Bringing a champ that is just not great to rank that high only because of the synergy is simply a waste of T2 alphas.
  • What up
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    @Dwpapik if your saying you have these five stars (let’s assume ancient astronaut theorists agree)

Personally.. I know Imma get some critics on this... but if it were ME.... you say u have ThorRR 5*? If so.. Loki’s signature ability will scale to sp2. Unblockable damage. Nullify buffs. Add 4* Hela... Build SP3 (land two 5 hit combos) dodge and wait for up to 100k damage. AI cannot block.