Options

Ultron Assault... doable with this?

s9hnkxr9mjuc.jpeg
hgrnj48d0x86.jpeg
bcyodx1l1jt8.jpeg

So... possible for completion? Or should i be patient?
I have explored act 5 and waiting to get Blade before attempting LoL... wanna save resources lol i don’t spend on this game.

Comments

• Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Btw:

Awakened 5*s

Blade
    AA
    HE
    GR

*All my 4*s are awakened and high sig.
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Dingalo YEAH.... if you are good. I mean really good or you got a lot of potions or a lot of units to spend on potions or a lot of money to buy units to spend on potions.
  • Options
    sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Might also want to consider bringing champs that counter some nodes but completion looks doable with a stash of revives and potions, maybe some units
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    @Dingalo YEAH.... if you are good. I mean really good or you got a lot of potions or a lot of units to spend on potions or a lot of money to buy units to spend on potions.

I explored act 5 before i pulled that Blade and before i Awakened AA, and i only used my inventory stash with maybe 100 free crystals no units. I like to think i’m at least good at the game ahahah at least i hope so, who knows. I’ll give it a go, maybe save some units first :) thanks guys.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t hurt to try. Do a few fights and see how well it goes for you. Scout ahead to see what nodes there are. It doesn’t hurt to use some energy to do a test run.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Theoretically the global spite on 2.1 is gonna shred through your Ch2 team unless you avoid the 100% power gain path (Voodoo for the tree and SL for most of the rest and that’s not a BIG issue)

I believe one of the bosses is currently bugged at the moment tho past 2.1

Actually apart from Blade not being 5* domino that Ch1 team is identical to the one I used down the the STARS!

As for Chapter 3 I dunno. Haven’t seen any of it yet. I looks largely familiar to what mine probably will look like down to LC and Angela being a star tier above what I have.
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    If it gets tough for you, try using the hela and Angela synergy
  • Options
    That synergy will sometimes give save you from a finishing blow, regenerating 20% of you health back immediately
  • Options
    Need void for the first Ultron in 3.1
  • Options
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the feedback :)
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,254 ★★★★★
    Im stop becasse leak of reuserter som im only done ch1 trying to get that 100 berfor go for the next ones but im Think u Can. Just try test run if u dies to elay just exits out and try aging latter. Or buy energy refil. It better that buy revies. Only if ikow u clouse to beat it im wuld use revies
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Think one chapter at a time ... once u r done with chap 1 then think of 2
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Gonna be expensive but doable. 4*s don’t fare too well
  • Options
    Use a duped hela for 3.1
  • Options
    Watch lagacy69 on YouTube for his hela video, he beats everyone with no damage taken with a duped hela
  • Options
    BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    If you are considering the variant level then I’d suggest you wait. I just 100% explored 3.2 and 3.3 so this is fresh advice, get void Corvus and Gulk before you wanna 100% or you will be paying a Kabam execs salary this year trying to finish it. This was my team, it was rough:
    f7gi5ip3seuf.jpeg
    qw8hylngmp8c.png
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No your team is too weak
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Chapter 1 and 2 will be doable. Not sure about 3 with that roster
  • Options
    gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    no.
  • Options
    I’ll check it out and keep you guys posted lol! :)