**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The T2A shortage. The struggle is real.

I'm in an upper Gold 1 alliance, and we are regularly on the cusp of Plat 3. Whenever we get close to Plat 3, we are outgunned. It's been like this for several seasons.

5* r3s have become a speed bump... nothing (albeit a handful of champs).

The sad realization is that we're not able to rank past r3 fast enough. Most of our coffers are overflowing with tier 4 cats.

I understand the need for t2as in r4 5*s, but what I don't see a purpose in anymore is the huge increase in resources it takes to go from r3 to r4.

4 t2as has become impractical at this stage in the meta. In fact, it might even be easier to collect 10K 6* shards than to muddle through sparse rewards for 4 t2as.

A simple solution would be to lower the cost of r4 to 2 t2as and r5 to 4 t2as. To compensate those that have spent the resources on r4s and r5s a simple refund of 2 t2as for each r4 and r5 could be done.

In order for the upper Gold 1 and Plat 3 to progress, there needs to be some sort of change.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    OP, how many r4s do you have?

And can you list down the permanent content that you have 100% explored?
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    lnpd3k9ba5ha.jpg
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Effective wrote: »

5 r4s. 1 r5. 3 6*s.

Haven't 100% Act 5 yet.

So... you still have a5 to do and you’re complaining about content being insufficient?

100% act 5 doesnt give t2a dude
    He's gotten it from completion
    Tsk

xNig canned answer is.. “You haven’t 100% all content, so you shouldn’t complain.”

Like you said, only first run of act five nets T2A. 100% gives sig stones, 5* gem/shards, 6* shards, 5* awakening and basic T5 cats... but not T2A. Guess xNig has to read more information. ;)

5 r4s. 1 r5. 3 6*s.

Haven't 100% Act 5 yet.

So... you still have a5 to do and you’re complaining about content being insufficient?

As others said... please learn the game before you type.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Yeah, op makes a good and pretty valid point and the usual angry brigade come out. Why is this forum so edgy and defensive at times? Do other players not want to see others progress? Is it protectionism? I don’t get it.

The jump in resources for taking a champ to rk4 (5*) seems off.

I’ve 100% act 5, done a run of LOL and 100% uncollected difficulty EQ each month.

I have something like 25/30 rk3 5*s. It takes the shine off the game for me having so many champs but having to use the same quest team over and over.

I have 4 6*s, 2 rank five 5*s and 5 rank four 5*s so feel free to judge me.
    lnpd3k9ba5ha.jpg

UNHOLY TRINITY LET GO! plus, great 6 star pulls. a lot of options lol.

The complaint is mostly AWD.

My AQ and AWA is set.

My AWD is suffering with 6* Domino, r4 MS, 4* IMIW and Korg and I switch between r3 Masacre, Quake, HB and RS.

The 4*s are ok for now due to them being the champs they are; however, they will soon become speed bumps. Moreover, I need to replace my r3s.

And the gist of it is this: not everyone has a roster like mine in the alliance due to the t2a shortage.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    An R5 and 6 R4s is not exactly a shortage. Quite a number more than most have.
    That's at least 34 T2A you've acquired.
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    I’m in a similar boat.

I’ve got one 5/65, four 4/55s & three 6*s.
    I’ve 100% Act V and done one run of LoL

I don’t play in a high enough alliance to do map 6. I usually get 3,600 - 5,400 T2A from Glory each week and just under 15,000 from Monthly EQ.
    So basically less than a full T2A evey month.

It’s really starting to turn me off the game. Between that and the gold issue I barely rank anyone up anymore - which was a really fun part of the game.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    forget abt defence and aim for less than 30 deaths overall ... you will get wins ...
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    They should just do a t2a arena that gives out fragments. Simple fix.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Idk man. I have 3 R5s and 10 R4s only.

Please add more T2A. :)

(No idea why people are complaining there’s insufficient. And no, I didn’t buy the T2A milking deals.)
    edited November 2018
    Whether you spend or not, there are limits to Resources. Depending on what stage you're at, those limits will vary. Progress has to come at a pace, otherwise there's no balance. People starting out wouldn't be able to grow fast enough to get in the mix, those in the middle would never catch up to those on top, and those on top would continually grow faster and faster. There's always going to be some limiting Resource.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Most players hit a WALL after a while and there is no real progression until you start whaling out on several hundred dollars for 1 t2a or t5b

This leads to attrition..
    Kabam dont know how to retain customers

You don't need to spend. You do need to run map 6 though if you want to see the t2 alphas start flowing.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Most players hit a WALL after a while and there is no real progression until you start whaling out on several hundred dollars for 1 t2a or t5b

This leads to attrition..
    Kabam dont know how to retain customers

You don't need to spend. You do need to run map 6 though if you want to see the t2 alphas start flowing.

This is the truth, I gave up trying to get anywhere near the top a year or so ago, but when map 6 first released I was in a top 100 alliance, and we ran it once sometimes twice weekly. Aside from getting fragments from map 6 crystals, you get a lot more glory to buy fragments with as well, but that all comes at a cost which is your time.