**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Biohazard problem while playing

erfb11lt9khv.jpg
Anyone has any idea abt how to deal with it coz it really killing off my champs plus I dnt have any champ who are poison and bleed immune

Comments

• Options
    erfb11lt9khv.jpg
    Anyone has any idea abt how to deal with it coz it really killing off my champs plus I dnt have any champ who are poison and bleed immune

Except hyperion he poison immune but I cant do anything abt bleed
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,261 ★★★★★
    You have Sentinel? That's who I used.
  • Options
    You have Sentinel? That's who I used.

Well he is 3 star
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    u must have someone bleed immune....
    surely....
    wat bout someone like rogue who can shrug them off quicker????
  • Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    The screen shot has old man Logan on his team. Just dont hit into block
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    You need a bleed immune
  • Options
    Use bleed immune and NEVER hit into a block, GR ftw
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    You can try that old man logan and hope for the best also if you dont hit his block you only need a bleed immune
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    That node is the reason i upgraded my dormammu to r4
  • Options
    R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    OML shrugs off bleed quicker. Maybe look at changing your masteries as well to help over come the bleed
  • Options
    EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    As it's been said, just get a bleed immune and don't hit into a block.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,383 ★★★★★
    Biohazard is a pain of a node.

For this node, Old Man Logan is as good as bleed immune (better, against X-23, Yondu or Electra); you just need to adapt your play style not to hit into the block (except with a heavy). This may make your fights longer but that just gives OML the chance to heal up.

If you want to, you can put points into Suture, Coagulate or Mutagenesis to cite down the bleed damage further, but it shouldn't really be necessary for OML.
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Vision all day long
    Ultron all day long
    Sentinel all day long
    Iceman all day long

Noticing a pattern here?

If you don't have them, then you can still work around it by not hitting block with a bleed immune.

But if you don't have a single double immune and you can't discipline yourself into not hitting blocks, I don't think this content is meant for you. I mean...it's supposed to cater to players with a varied roster who have been, you know, playing for a while.

My second account is a year old and I have 4* Vision, 4* Ultron, 4* Iceman and 5* Sentinel. One of those 4 would do at 4-40!
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    If you have a high ranked sparky you can try to out dps the bleed. Charge to 10 and move quick. Get to the SP2 and you should kill him off before you bleed out.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    If you have a high ranked sparky you can try to out dps the bleed. Charge to 10 and move quick. Get to the SP2 and you should kill him off before you bleed out.

That might work with just Blade but there's a whole bio hazard path to get through first
  • Options
    Marri wrote: »
    Vision all day long
    Ultron all day long
    Sentinel all day long
    Iceman all day long

Noticing a pattern here?

If you don't have them, then you can still work around it by not hitting block with a bleed immune.

But if you don't have a single double immune and you can't discipline yourself into not hitting blocks, I don't think this content is meant for you. I mean...it's supposed to cater to players with a varied roster who have been, you know, playing for a while.

My second account is a year old and I have 4* Vision, 4* Ultron, 4* Iceman and 5* Sentinel. One of those 4 would do at 4-40!

Dont forget dormammu and nebula lol
  • Options
    StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    I used cap iw. Block and stack up his shields and he shruggs off anything. And use special 2 a couple times and done.
  • Options
    Blade with biohazard and aspect of genesis is complete BS...bc it only works on defenders as i never witnessed my champ recover health
  • Options
    Beast shrugs off bleed faster
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I used cap iw. Block and stack up his shields and he shruggs off anything. And use special 2 a couple times and done.

Really?
    That's useful to know, I just took my 5* to rank 4
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Marri wrote: »
    Vision all day long
    Ultron all day long
    Sentinel all day long
    Iceman all day long

Noticing a pattern here?

Alternatively, pick a good poison immune and ONLY hit into block
  • Options
  • Options
    StabbinbuttsStabbinbutts Posts: 39
    @The_lokeshhhh05 I'm jelly of your 5 star cap. I've got him 4 star sig level 77 and he just wrecks people. The 5 star just has to be ridiculous special 2 damage.