**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom vs angela (rank up)

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
Got dillema which one i should rank up, dunno which one is better

Venom vs angela (rank up) 16 votes

Venom
100%
Whododo872TheManMythLegendLt_Magnum_1CaptainDonAanthoMelkerlanneroRicemanIngi_Freyr1975SmashJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123Amazing_Demon05Midnite93PrasannaMaatttyy 16 votes
Angela
0%

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Venom for sure. Hes great imiw killer and spider killer and just all round awesome
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Tough call. Both are amazing unduped cosmic champs

I’d have to say Venom only because the mixture that is “Fury, Crit, Bleed” makes him a more terrifying offensive presence than Angela who is a vanilla Sentinel killer. I will say Venom has a steeper learning curve because depending what your buffs are you’ll either want Sp1 or Sp2, or maybe Sp3, heavy attacking is a blessing and a curse, and there will be the occasional fight or two when that Sp2 reset is all but necessary thanks to bad RNG but then again a huge fury dump means any bleed are still gonna sting while you recoup
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Venom
    Both are awesome unduped. Venom is better though because he is a great check to IMIW and Spider-Man. His damage is also a bit better than Angela.