**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up (Starlord, Quake, Void)

Working thru my Tech and Science T4 cat. My primary champs are 5* Domino and Magik (both R3) and 4* Corvus and Blade (both R5).

Rank Up (Starlord, Quake, Void) 13 votes

R3 5* Quake (unduped)
23%
SociopathFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherx 3 votes
R3 5* Starlord (unduped)
0%
R5 4* Starlord (duped; sig 36)
7%
Rikurema 1 vote
R5 4* Void (duped; sig 38)
69%
CoolGuy_McFlyfaizmunIngi_Freyr1975Supremeguy95Lightening_no1SDPJayCeeZombieZeddMidnite93 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    SociopathSociopath Posts: 101
    R3 5* Quake (unduped)
    Quake - So im in a similar place to you. Had high level duped 4* void at R4 but went with Quake as she was my only decent 5*.. Well i never regretted my decision, once you've learned Quake style fighting she can destroy all the really annoying enemies in this game e.g NC, Stark spidey, Duped og Spidey, every Mystic enemy and im sure this list goes on but no need.
    So now im at the choice of either wait a month and R4 my Quake or Max my 4* Void ( This would complete my unholy trinity) So due to what i mentioned above and more reasons, I will not think twice and keep with my Quake.
    To sum it up, as the game progresses 4*'s become more irrelevant and you should start ranking those 5*. Quake is extremely solid and you will not be disappointed.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    R5 4* Void (duped; sig 38)
    All good options but void is really good so rank him first, then quake, the 4* lord and wait till 5* one is duped then rank him