Options

5 Star Black Widow

I’ve spun a bunch of crystals and did not see her in the reel at all. Anyone see or have success pulling one?

Comments

• Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    She's got the same drop rate as War Machine and Switch
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    JVO wrote: »
    I’ve spun a bunch of crystals and did not see her in the reel at all. Anyone see or have success pulling one?

THE REEL ANIMATION MEANS NOTHING!!!!!!!

Not exactly true, in the past it was proven that the champ wasn't in the crystal and wasn't in the reel. With that said COW pulled her so she's there.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    If you notice 5* electro is in the current dungeon Crystal's now. Maybe once the current dungeons end hell be in the basic 5*?
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »

Not exactly true, in the past it was proven that the champ wasn't in the crystal and wasn't in the reel. With that said COW pulled her so she's there.

Not exactly true, because that never happened.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

It happened during sentry/void but wasn't a result of the champ not being in the reel. The champ was in the crystal period.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    I just hope they add these champs to the basic pool later on.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★

It happened during sentry/void but wasn't a result of the champ not being in the reel. The champ was in the crystal period.

Not being in the reel doesn't mean it's not in the crystal, but not being in the crystal may mean it's not in the reel as the reel shows possible outcomes. If that's correct (and I don't know that it is) it may be worth asking when it's not in the reel.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Guy in my ally pulled a 5st one
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Someone in my ally pulled a 5* BW today as well
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,160 ★★★★★

Not being in the reel doesn't mean it's not in the crystal, but not being in the crystal may mean it's not in the reel as the reel shows possible outcomes. If that's correct (and I don't know that it is) it may be worth asking when it's not in the reel.

@LeNoirFaineant we have the C.O.W now so we never have to doubt again.
  • Options

I don't believe that is true. I believe that the developer who creates the crystal has to set who shows in the reel and separately who drops from the reward tables and it is possible for a champ to be one of the possible displays in the reel but not in the crystal, or in the crystal but not one of the possible displays in the reel, both due to human error. This is separate from the fact that the display isn't guaranteed to show every possible champion of all possible champions that can be displayed due to both randomness and the limited amount of display time.

Not seeing a featured outcome after a very long spin time is only suggestive but not definitive that outcome might have accidentally been omitted, but not seeing a featured outcome after a large number of long spins by many players suggests at least a display error. That champion could still actually be in the crystal, but once you spot a display error, the odds that the contents were also incorrectly set increase somewhat.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★

That's because it was the wrong crystal, not that the champion wasn't in it. The Void crystal was named "Sentry Crystal" and the Sentry crystal was named "Void crystal" (purposefully).
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Who is COW? Do COWS play MCOC too?

This game is so addicting that even animals play it?

Wow just WOw
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Wow just WOw

COW is Crystal opening whale
  • Options
    King_L0kiB34rKing_L0kiB34r Posts: 210
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★

Wow just WOw

Still dont know who this guy is.

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Wow just WOw

Still dont know who this guy is.

Hes a youtuber
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

You ruined the suspense.
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

I don't believe that is true. I believe that the developer who creates the crystal has to set who shows in the reel and separately who drops from the reward tables and it is possible for a champ to be one of the possible displays in the reel but not in the crystal, or in the crystal but not one of the possible displays in the reel, both due to human error. This is separate from the fact that the display isn't guaranteed to show every possible champion of all possible champions that can be displayed due to both randomness and the limited amount of display time.

Not seeing a featured outcome after a very long spin time is only suggestive but not definitive that outcome might have accidentally been omitted, but not seeing a featured outcome after a large number of long spins by many players suggests at least a display error. That champion could still actually be in the crystal, but once you spot a display error, the odds that the contents were also incorrectly set increase somewhat.

We have seen exactly this.
    i remember one of the special crystal before was showing 5* Joe Fixit and War Machine others in the reel even though they are not even available as a 5*
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    The reel doesn’t matter. Your champ is selected right when you spin the crystal or choose to pop it. Letting it spin all the way out or clicking on it whole it spins changes nothing. Just like hitting the open all at the same time. Spinning is just for you tubers.