**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AEgon

You seriously had to make him duplicate?

I’ve tried for fifth time with Archangel against AEgon and each to restart the run... so embarrassed that it proves I’ve got no skills.

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I one-shot him the first time I faced him with my 5/50 AA. Had 6-7 neurotoxins the whole fight, done in under 35 hits.

Didn't even get 1 bleed on him on any subsequent attempts. Parry-heavy=nothing. Really annoying that the only option to get past him is either one-shot or start over.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I think he was too fast for my eyes. One that disturbed me the most was his buffs UI was kinda shining brightly if all the screen that I didn’t even know if I inflicted parry or not
  • Options
    Yeah well, I’m mean if I can’t beat him after my fifth attempt run per losing then it shows I’m not having enough skills to defeat him despite knowing how to use Archangel with parry - heavy tactic but somehow can’t timing it correctly
  • Options
    JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Use Quake+Hawkeye synergy when you use AA.
  • Options
    AA is a good option, but you have to get lucky. Parry and heavy, if you can let him hit you into your block once you have bleeds on to get poison. That way next time you heavy him you get a nuro on him
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    edited November 2018
    5/50 AA did it for me. I brought my 4* and 5* Psylockes for 15% increased power gain and Blade and GR to clear the rest of the lane.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    On my 4th run, I took 4☆ AA unduped and managed to take some 75% health of Ægon (only master difficulty; my skills :s ).

Followed up with Hyperion which was bad mistake as Ægon was healing up quick.

Have to try again. If nothing, I hope to learn something still.
  • Options
    Just never miss a parry+heavy
  • Options
    Use Quake+Hawkeye synergy when you use AA.

How does the synergy improve Archangel?
  • Options
    JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    edited November 2018
    It improves his ability accuracy -> quicker bleeds and poisons -> quicker neuro's.
    Just check it out.

But it all still depends on luck.
    My first try I got him down in 18 hits, but it could have been 15. I got 11 neuro's on him with parry, heavy, block 2x and another parry and heavy.

After i needed 11 runs to get the other 5 paths cleared. 5 of them for the blast 2. O ended up just boosting the **** of my AA because 2 times in a row I didn't get 1 bleed after 4 parry-heavy.

This one just take a patience and refills.

Working as intended 😛
  • Options
    Man. I can give it a try with that synergy. Which leaves two empty spot. Scarlet and Hyperion can be path clearer
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The flashy visual Lag (FVL) did not help on my attempts. Got him down with my new unduped r4 5* archangel, to 4%, and I was terrified I wouldn’t be able to finish it, but I barely managed. Thankfully
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Shouldn’t need 1 specific champ to fight an opponent. Uncollected is pretty freaking ridiculous. First time since uncollected was released I’m not going to finish it. Screw that. It’s money grabbing and I’m out

You don't need one specific champion, many work if you can play well. I used Sabretooth who isn't a popular counter and he pretty much cheesed Aegon. No units or items spent
  • Options
    Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    6 paths in UC took me about 10 restarts. Its annoying indeed but crazy how I spent more revives on The Champion.
    AA is still the king of bleed/poison.
  • Options
    It was much easy with the synergy Quake + Hawkeye. Archangel keep stacking up bleeds, poison and neuro with ease
  • Options
    SharperthanyouSharperthanyou Posts: 180
    I just tried the Hawkeye/Quake synergy and it worked wonders. AA actually inflicted regular bleeds and poisons. Before the synergy I had trouble continuously inflicting and maintaining bleed and poison debuffs

I was 1 for 10 against him without the synergy and now I am 2 for 2.

And I almost gave up on the month.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I ultimately needed 12 passes to get full explore with Aegon. Used AA for each one, but another decent option was Voodoo. He could stack a few Spirit Venoms and did decent damage.