**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion should be among the top 5 champions for LOL if he get this unique synergy

All Hyperion need is the same unique synergy that Domino has when paired with Masacre:
I7T47kH.jpg
The only downside for Hyperion is he need to stun his opponent to get furies from his heavy attack safely and the limber node in all LOL fights make this harder. where 1 sec on his stun is all he needs to be one of the best option for LOL 100% completion.
I hope the newly released champion could contain such one for Hyperion.
Whats your thoughts guys?

Comments

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Yeah that’s about the same as giving Corvus a synergy where he starts with a S1 lol
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Take Hypy into LoL with 2x X23, RH, and AV.

X23 gives +5% PB with RH & AV, so with a 5* and 4* X23, that is +20% PB.

AV gives + 5% PB with RH.

RH gives +5% PB with X23 and 10% special dmg reduction with AV.

Add in the +4% PB mastery, and that is a total of +34% PB, which should be enough to be able to get the parry stun heavy off even once limber kicks in.
  • AmjadZohairAmjadZohair Posts: 35
    dkatryl wrote: »
    Take Hypy into LoL with 2x X23, RH, and AV.

X23 gives +5% PB with RH & AV, so with a 5* and 4* X23, that is +20% PB.

AV gives + 5% PB with RH.

RH gives +5% PB with X23 and 10% special dmg reduction with AV.

Add in the +4% PB mastery, and that is a total of +34% PB, which should be enough to be able to get the parry stun heavy off even once limber kicks in.

That is awesome bro thank you. I should try that now.
    edited November 2018
    I did the test for the perfect block team, but still the limber overcome the stun duration I guess because of Hyperion heavy attack is so slow to fire off.
    https://youtu.be/HIV74EJ77Ks
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Please don’t get mad at me but what does LOL mean?

Labyrinth of Legends. :)
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Oops never mind I remember labyrinth of legends
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Could be. Havent tried myself. Should be enough to do a simple parry/combo chain, but might not be enough for the heavies.

However, with Hypy, you still have the option to wait until you have 3 cosmic charges, then use your sp3. That will give you a period of sp1 spam while it keeps up a perma 3 charges, and each charge gives a decent amount of bonus attack power.

Also gives decent phys resist, which will help with block dmg.

This all assumes a r5 Hypy, to give you the over 2k attack for longer time limits.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Using this thread to say that even without PB, you should try to get heavies in after specials and opponents heavies to get fury. Even without fury his damage is nothing to laugh about. I love my r5 Hype!