**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection Related Issues/Disconnects [investigating]

FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve been kicked out twice in the last few minutes. Supposedly because of lost connection, but my wifi connection is fine. Precursor to emergency maintenance?
Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    went down and came back for me too
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Three times now. Can’t risk playing while this is going on.
  • NoroNoro Posts: 3
    Taken me over 15 minutes to complete one arena match
  • Well last year in the same month was Star Lord arena..
    Same issues as last year. Programmed connection issues in order to spend in-game money or real money on arena boosts because now everyone knows the cut off so they go after the milestone.

Tired of this ****.. :neutral: soon I'll quit because being greedy and acting like it's not true- makes the game to be down & to be 100% pay to win.
    Four times. Seems to be happening mostly in the arena.
    Now I can’t get into the arena at all. Very frustrating.
  • Yup happened twice in a row doing 5.4. Went back in and champs lost half health and had to fight again. Safe to say I quit haha

ycna41j0uxrg.jpg
    txiymck3ddee.jpg

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Happened to me also, luckily I was in arena and got the rematch.
    Others in my alliance are saying they're getting disconnected too
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Same here
    This is destroying my arena run. I was planning to spend some money if they offer Black Friday specials. Will have to reconsider that. Why invest in a game you can’t play reliably?
  • Thanks for bringing this to us, Summoners! I've passed your reports on to the Team!
    Thanks!
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    FabiusBR wrote: »
    This is destroying my arena run. I was planning to spend some money if they offer Black Friday specials. Will have to reconsider that. Why invest in a game you can’t play reliably?

This is a video game not a house.... so..... it’s not an investment 😂😂😂
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Reseting the Science Daily EQ?
    Also the Store is reset too. t2A i Bought yesterday evening are not counted yet.
    belli300 wrote: »

Good point. It is a game, which means we have to put up with children who have nothing better to do than troll the forums.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★

Good point. It is a game, which means we have to put up with children who have nothing better to do than troll the forums.

I would have something better to do if I didn’t keep getting booted out of the game from connection errors lol
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Error often occurs now...

I would have something better to do if I didn’t keep getting booted out of the game from connection errors lol

👍
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Uggghhh... servers shorting out during each fight in AQ. Getting tired of losing 50% health and having to redo the work that was already done. How soon is this getting fixed game team?? No time nor patience for poor gameplay over the holiday weekend.
  • WahyauWahyau Posts: 32
    My team is reporting this problem
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Arena, EQ, AQ, etc.. there’s no safe place today. Game was going down every fifteen minutes but now an hour later I’d say it’s about every five minutes.
    Got a few arena runs in, but now it’s down again.
  • I'm able to reconnect every time with about 1 minute "loading". But it is not safe to play for sure. Not logging wins, or cutting off right after fights. Loosing half health because of server error is bananas. Loosing the whole fight in arena is just effed up.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    The problem starts when I want to enter an arena.
  • wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    Kabam, we Asian is already 9pm. If we can’t properly fight AQ, we need to sleep too. And we can’t finish it!
  • BigTDogg220BigTDogg220 Posts: 21
    I'm having the same problem and it cost me half a champs health after winning the fight in a quest. I've also had to redo multiple arena fights after winning them because of "connection issues."
  • And, now it cost me a run in uncollected. I beat Blade with 1% to spare and what do you know...connection issues. Would you like to restart the fight...sure thing, Kabam. Fight starts...stutter stutter (game slows) and I'm dead (audio sounded like he comboed me into oblivion). Compensation, F NO. Never. Ironic as well. What I would like to see as compensation is a couple full energy revives and a couple high % health revives (questing, not alliance). No shards, no nothing else.
This discussion has been closed.