**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unduped Hood Vs Uncollected Champion solo fight.

Its a long fight but summoners who are used to play with hood can only understand what nasty things I did in this fight...
Hood is really a fun character to play with.,
N-joy the Video

https://youtu.be/BDuNoRyCsaA

Feedback and comments are welcome.

Comments

• BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    Nice video thanks for sharing!!
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I used morningstar, get 2 bars of power before he goes unstoppable, dodge back then intercept his dash with sp2. Works better if i use someone else first to increase his persistent charges, more fury=more damage.
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Batsii wrote: »
    Nice video thanks for sharing!!
    Thank you bro..
    Please keep supporting..
    :smile:
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Great example of using Hood. Nice job.
  • SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    Why not refreshing the hex with heavy? So hex, parry heavy (refresh hex) parry heavy, until sp2 the repeat?
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Segalion wrote: »
    Why not refreshing the hex with heavy? So hex, parry heavy (refresh hex) parry heavy, until sp2 the repeat?

Cant speak for the OP but i used 6* hood also did same way to ensure keep stagger on him.
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Totally agreed with your views that hex can refresh the debuff on opponents and thats what we have to do always but this is a different fight with limited health and even if you parry your opponent(Champion) a large amount of block damage is taken..
    Today’s tip-Always remember try to do as less parry as you can to save health.
    So the strategy here to force Champion to throw his l1 or l2 and counter him after he throw his special and by spamming heavy it can’t be achieved easily..

• dipo_276dipo_276 Posts: 8
    i4cqtxs33u6b.png
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

As a person who used 6* hood to get champion down to half (died due to flashy visual lag) you become invisible after a SP2, rendering it unlikely to get a parry in afterwards to refresh the hex, and if you turn it right with MD anyways, you’ll be back to a SP2 soon anyhow
  • Nice fight! Been enjoying the Hood myself a lot lately!