**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which is better champ to try for in dungeon crystals?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
edited November 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Im going for a 4* dungeon crystal. I dont have enough 5*s to try for a 5* one

Which is better champ to try for in dungeon crystals? 47 votes

Sparky
55%
Haji_SaabTimone147KirklinVinitlalka1988GeneralDCCharlie_SceneMitchell35ace930999SDPAleorJayCeeZombieZeddjkcjmijiBatsii001_kunal21Disgruntled_User_123sickboy9Kevin0998LoctiteSuperGlueAwsomediabrine 26 votes
Corvus
44%
TJ82Foxhero007Darkrider05Bruce12342SceptilemaniacezgoingMrTicTac19992008JayProngsDankestChefBlackFreQuencyBwest289Warboy_007Rehan010_Tomstar124Wakanda4Ever278Ultimatesaber32PrasannaEsket1t_420Elbow_Flabrd1 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Depends on your current roster
  • Options
    Sungj wrote: »
    Depends on your current roster

Heres my top champsdbelfr57gx63.png
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Sparky
    Definitely sparky because you don’t have a strong tech champ and that four star muedusa should cover you in the cosmic class
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited November 2018
    save for 5*, dungeons currency now is permanent. maybe wait for when you will get enough 5* to open 5* crystal
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Definitely sparky because you don’t have a strong tech champ and that four star muedusa should cover you in the cosmic class

not saying that either of these are sparky but he does have 2 very solid tech champs there both in GG and Ultron.
  • Options
    SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    Id save. Eventually you'll have enough five stars and can open multi five star crystals..
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Thnx for the insight guys im going to try for corvus as i need a counter to imiw
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Thnx for the insight guys im going to try for corvus as i need a counter to imiw

Spark can counter him as well. Just learn counter heavy. I use spark in all wars against iron man. He does it easy. And if you are lucky to land sp2 on him when he's about 20 or 25% health then the sp2 and shock will consume him totally. Also iron man sp1 has projectiles which spark can evade easily and in the process raising his poise charges and eventually the damage.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    you do neither of them. if i was in your shoes i'd just wait until i did have enough 5*s to get that crystal. just save it man. 5*'s are way more powerful in the end. by the time you are ready you'll have enough for 2 right off the bat.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Sparky
    save for 5*
    when you'll have an opportunity to open 5*, you will have couple of them to open. 4* will best case give you only small number of shards