**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Counter to Ant-man Glancing ?

2»

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    AA (awakened) is the best counter hands down. Neurotoxins melt him down and I’ve never seen him glance after I get 3 or more neuros on him.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    Void works well. Even if his S1 is glances, it still debuffs and just debuff him down
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    corner him and spam Modok's heavy.

and good luck with challenge event!
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Archangel awakened can stop Glancing but the final boss is bleed immune so good luck with that
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Corvus can trigger his critical hits through ant mans glancing. He should work fine
  • TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    I would suggest falcon. When he has locked on ... Antman hardly glances ... at least that was how it was in the past. Maybe Electra works too ...
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    ddah6o6mtwwf.jpeg
    Are you for REAL? You want to make ant man EASIER to fight and HARDER to fight with... :-( He’s got 3 abilities bro. 3.. they are all pretty lame too.. if anything he needs some love you know, I mean Wasp was all like... “hey why so small, you used to be soo big and could grow to a huge monster man when I need that.. must be getting old or something, here take these ViagKabama they will fix you up”
    Nuff Said’
  • LockedMyselfOutLockedMyselfOut Posts: 15
    edited November 2018
    Its amuses me how ppl shrug off antman and HB to name a few despite the fact their sig ability is what makes them good
  • Ability reduction doesn't affect glancing, but hawkeye's bleed + power drain on sp1 always procs, blade's parry bleed & his sp1 bleed always proc. Those are the best ways IMO.

If you're stuck on that power reserve antman in act5 then I can't really say this enough: hawkeye, hawkeye, hawkeye.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'd suggest someone that relies on buffs rather than debuffs, as this removes one part of glancing, that being the negation of debuffs. I find SL a really good counter specifically because, along with the fact that he doesn't rely on debuffs, his sig can also stack up to make his damage output negate glancing.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    When my 5* Hawkeye is tied up in war or AQ, awakened Kingpin seems to work. His heavy attack and Black ISO don't glance.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I like Hawkeye for bleed and power control. Limit his SP attacks
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,363 ★★★★★
    EthanGamer wrote: »
    Corvus can trigger his critical hits through ant mans glancing. He should work fine

Corvus can trigger his critical hits (at a cost of a Glaive charge); but actually, Glancing still appears to reduce the damage by half if it triggers. Check it out - Ant Man's ability seems to come out on top in this particular match-up; since Corvus is a lot less problematic once he's used up those 20 Glaive charges.

Once you can land the initial debuff, any debuff that reduces ability accuracy will work: Electra with bleed; Kingpin's Black-Iso8; Archangel's Neurotoxin; Stun +Pacify mastery.
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I always found Hawkeye a go to for antman, especially in act 5 quests
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Sabretooth ignores glancing during a debuff with the KM synergy. If you add OR to the mix, you'll not only get bleeds on basic attacks but also ignore glancing on those attacks if bleed procs.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Crossbones, simple as that, cause he doesn't crit
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Quake. Charging heavy will eventually stun him into submission. Save to sp2 to knock so much sense into em he gets a concussion and looses his ability to “glance” He can’t even hit you with a basic attack lol. Glance THAT ant-Man. Alternatively you could block him to death (if awakened)
  • BeMayNoMoreBeMayNoMore Posts: 3
    Cosminn said:

Crossbones with 4-5 Stacks of fury still doesn't counter Ant-man's Glancing. A good champ to negate glancing ?

Keep in mind that Special 3's do not Glance. So power gain champs might provide an alternative route to victory when facing glancing foes (i.e. 7.2.2 Discombobulate path). Even without the power gains, finding your way to frequent Sp3's may possible (consider 200% class special boosts).
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I believe Aegon with 500 combo hit can do it. -100% DAAR.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 951 ★★★
    For God's sake don't revive Dead Old Posts....
    just create a new one....
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    AA as an Antman counter aged well.

I must admit to trying it once since the update, in the first week, but the amount of BG matches I've seen the opponent try to use AA against AM amuses me.
This discussion has been closed.