**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Really Upset With Updates To Sarcity Of Resources!

After being extremely frustrated after not receiving a SINGLE catalyst I got a message further aggitating me stating "Tje Catalysts arent droppung for you, Soend 400 u its and Ill let you chose 2 of any kind. If I 100% complete a daily quest I EXPECT at minimum ONE complete Catalyst. Every new update you tighten resource drops and it's getting frustrating. Never in 3 years playing this FREE to play game did I feel forces to pay for BASIC resources that I felt I earned with grinding and giving my time into doing the events! And please stop removing my posts because it isn't something you want people to see! We all invest time into this game we deserve to feel valued and Kabam should be transparent enough to accept when they are being greedy and fans deserve right to be heard when we feel taken advantage of!

Comments

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    True. I've notecd it too. Before, when I was doing T3b, I had, at least, 2 complete plus shards. Since a couple of weeks, I get 1 + shards.