**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino in alliance war defense

I evaded Domino’s sp1 with my Luke Cage 5* r4 and Luke, out of nowhere, went from 100% to 0% hp???? I’m very very very positive that she can’t do that at all and what worse is that she’s undupe

Comments

• Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    was it the node?
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    you evaded?
    do you mean you tried to evade her sp1 but failed to do so?
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    The node was miniboss number 53.

Dexterity without failure
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    The node was miniboss number 53.

Dexterity without failure

problem is sometimes I get 3 dexterities on the screen at the same time but still,something hits me
    I just don’t understand it. I was doing dexterity without failure yet it killed me :o
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    Luke cage is a science champ which means he can get unlucky. When you’re unlucky you cannot evade dominos specials.
    Wish I had it recorded :( cause I was doing dexterity without fail
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    critical failure only happens if she’s duped. Getting unlucky(except when you’re using tech champs) happens whether she’s duped or unduped. Go and read her abilities. And anytime she gains a bar or power, she usually gets lucky and you get unlucky (except you’re using a tech champ)
    well
    I’m sure she can’t do that anyway by doing an sp1-2 when I dexterity without fail with 100% down to 0% hp out of nowhere
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Much safer to block the L1 if you aren't fighting with a tech champ.
    Perhaps but that would eat up a lot of my hp from Luke if doing block stance. Just can’t really understand how in the world I suddenly died from it from hp 100% down to 0%. Wish I had it recorded -.-
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    RNG bro.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    You were unlucky, unlucky prevents evade and dexterity
    Yes but it doesn’t explain how her grenade was able to KO my Luke from 100%hp to 0%hp
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    I just don’t understand it. I was doing dexterity without failure yet it killed me :o

dexerity activates but if you're unlucky it isnt factored and you get hit regardless. never evade when unlucky.

Domino on lucky can hit up to 25k sp1 as r5/65 out of war nodes as basic damage, obvious that the boost from node makes able to hit far more than that. a critical hit is most likely oneshot. Prolly cause she might be even be able to void lc's indestructible.
    ..... now that’s logical explanation
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Her damage is incredibly high and on a mini node she has more than enough attack to K.O from a special. If you are talking about Luke's sig ability she has built in ability accuracy reduction so she could have bypassed it. You have to play her perfectly or one mistake and it's over...been there done that.
    Keep in mind if you are currently unlucky no matter what you can't evade her specials
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Vale84 wrote: »

dexerity activates but if you're unlucky it isnt factored and you get hit regardless. never evade when unlucky.

Domino on lucky can hit up to 25k sp1 as r5/65 out of war nodes as basic damage, obvious that the boost from node makes able to hit far more than that. a critical hit is most likely oneshot. Prolly cause she might be even be able to void lc's indestructible.

You don’t get hit regardless and you shouldn’t spread false info. Dexterity fails but you can still avoid the grenade damage, you just won’t get dexterity buff after you do, have you never fought domino?
  • Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Headroller wrote: »
    Vale84 wrote: »

You don’t get hit regardless and you shouldn’t spread false info. Dexterity fails but you can still avoid the grenade damage, you just won’t get dexterity buff after you do, have you never fought domino?

I have r5 domino and fought plenty. Each time i went and tried evade the grenade proccing dex i was hit in the face. Same way as trying to evade a special without having dexerity active, the animation plays, the projectile passes through, but you take damage.

That is as far as i know. Altho i'm not looking forward to try what you say in a war. If i see red dot under my hp bar pointing out im unlucky, im NOT trying to evade it no matter the tricks or treats there are to avoid the grenade. And that saved me from dying to her so far.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    You get crit failure damage which is instant and unavoidable
    Hey hey, let’s calm down a bit, no need to gun anyone how Domino works. Also that node in tier5 had a huge power gain which was difficult for me to beat her as she refused to be baited, she had me at corner multiples time and I dexterity her heavy like madness. If I only recorded the fight then it could be more “aha, that’s what happened” but for now what we are doing is just words as some say that while other say the other way around