**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First Champion crystals

These crystals are horrible. Why are the drop rates so freaking low kabaam? You ask for 300 units for jack.
0.40% for a 5*? 1.50% got a 4*? Really though? As the crystal spun I think I only saw aegon once. Why charge so much for booboo. Just tell me that you had no chance and don't bother.

Comments

• VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    These crystals are horrible. Why are the drop rates so freaking low kabaam? You ask for 300 units for jack.
    0.40% for a 5*? 1.50% got a 4*? Really though? As the crystal spun I think I only saw aegon once. Why charge so much for booboo. Just tell me that you had no chance and don't bother.

have you ever seen a featured grandmaster crystal before?
  • HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    3 guys in my Ally pullled BW our of 5 or less and one pulled Emma and the two others pullled 5* so.... odds are bad yes, does it still happen yes.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Uhhh...They are literally telling you the chance in the drop rates. Just don’t buy it.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    I opened only one of the Champion/Aegon 5* crystals and pulled a 4* Champion... odds are against you but it’s always possible
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    I find it amusing that for some unknown reason people think that just because there's a new champion crystal available that somehow the odds will increase. The odds stay the same for all crystals all the time period. But by all means continue to buy 2 or 3 and complain in the forums when you pull a 2* Wolverine for the 1000th time.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

Welcome to gambling. This isn't new at all for Featured GMC's. You can see the rates before you buy the crystals so if you think the rates are too low, don't buy them.